Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

I don't get those photos.

Shin
Tseng
Song-Hee Kim

I definitely need to watch more LPGA, my picks were basically just no-brainers off the top 10 in the rankings.

Wow, apparently Pettersen is taking putting lessons from One-T. That one was 5 feet short and 3 feet to the right.

She wouldn't do that with a SeeMore putter! :)

Wow, apparently Pettersen is taking putting lessons from One-T. That one was 5 feet short and 3 feet to the right.

looks like I ma rubbing off on all of them....chics dig me

I'm just starting to watch the coverage on DVR so I haven't read the thread. Sandra Gal grabbed a tube top again today when she thought she was grabbing a skirt.

Some fast, fast greens today, it looks like.

Kevin

Guys we are going to close this thread up, since most are using the contest thread for the chatter. Thanks.

The correct wording is merge this with the contest thread.

Paula Creamer doing what she does so well. Whine!

Nice tantrum of club throwing and bag kicking!

Haven;t had a chance to watch any of this yet but go Suzann!

Paula Creamer doing what she does so well. Whine!

Nice tantrum of club throwing and bag kicking!

I dont watch a whole lot of LPGA but I can say that is the first time I have seen one of the ladies throw a tantrum.

Wow wtf, new job is destroying my THP time, I didn't even realize we had a contest going! :disapointed:

Whats up with Mellisa Reid and that popped collar?

It wont be the last if you watch it more...hehe

Shes a Euro...HA!

Silly Euro's and their gangster style.

gotta get home to check my girls out!! se ehow round one is coming along!

she have on skinny legged pants?

For some reason, I thought of Footloose and Kevin Bacon.

Lmao, that never crossed my mind but now that you mention it that fits perfectly.

Yani Tseng
Cristie Kerr
Suzann Pettersen

Total winning score 278

After reading all I have today, there is one on there that I will not pick again. :nono:

Wow its a 101* and that girl from Japan has two shirts on, one being long sleeved and long pants. That girl there likes it hot.

On another note I am happy to see Lewis at the top of the leaderboard considering all she went through. THP's girl BL is up on the top as of now as well.

Back