A Lucky THP'er Gets This

I almost pulled this one out to mail to kellybo today but I will wait until she wins it at the outing.

FIFY JB - copying Ole Gray!

I can't stop looking at the pics. Any chance you could take a couple more of the bottom of the head?

I can't stop looking at the pics. Any chance you could take a couple more of the bottom of the head?

I cant right now (it is packed up in a box for the outing), but will certainly do that for you soon.

I will take a ton of pics when I take her home

Got a nice email from Mr. Bettinardi himself today to wish everybody luck in the contest.

Got a nice email from Mr. Bettinardi himself today to wish everybody luck in the contest.

classy move. I can't wait to see who gets this. I remember how excited Due was last year when he won the signed Bettinardi putter

Got a nice email from Mr. Bettinardi himself today to wish ole gray luck in the contest.

FIFY one more time :D

That is a beautiful putter, I just can't stop checking in to see the milling on that face. Awesome!

Who was the lucky winner?

Haha. Here it is... GG should I post pictures in here or in the contest winners or both?

I don't care where you post them but please post them. Congrats on the new putter. Any plans to game it?

I don't care where you post them but please post them. Congrats on the new putter. Any plans to game it?

Thanks, and that's a negative on gaming it. This baby is going to get incased in glass once I find an awesome case for it. Probably some velvet accents and neon lighting. (I kid)

It's such a thing of beauty that I can't even take it out when the kids are awake for fear of whatever kids may do to anything. :D

Both if you dont mind.

Not at all, JB. Will get done today.

Congrats again on the win Spank. That thing was gorgeous!

巨大祝贺的人!这是一个美丽的推杆!

(congrats!)

Ok here's the beautiful putter I won during the raffle during THP Dinner at the outing. Thanks goes to THP for raffling this off, thanks to Bettinardi for creating such a thing of beauty and partaking with it for us to win. Also thanks to Morgan for talking to me while I was spinning the wheel because if you hadn't I probably would've fainted on the spot if I discovered that I was spinning for this putter.

Ok without further ado...

DSC09179.jpg

DSC09181.jpg

DSC09182.jpg

DSC09184.jpg

DSC09192.jpg

DSC09193.jpg

DSC09195.jpg

DSC09196.jpg

Awesome putter Brian Gaysian! Congrats on the win too.

Awesome putter Brian Gaysian! Congrats on the win too.

Thanks, bro. Coming from the Iron Sheik it means a lot. I'm gonna Camel Clutch all those who dare touch this putter. Hahahaha!

hahahahaha. Brian Gaysian. hahahaha Freakin rep added bro!

thanks but you must know Spank coined that phrase himself as he walked up to the demo day and announced he was Brian Gaysian. lmao classic !

thanks but you must know Spank coined that phrase himself as he walked up to the demo day and announced he was Brian Gaysian. lmao classic !

Freakin rep added for him too! Gees, a guy misses one outing and everybody gets all inside jokey on him haha.

Congrats again Spank, I have looked at the pictures of that putter many times, I am glad to know that she will be properly enshrined. WTG.

Freakin rep added for him too! Gees, a guy misses one outing and everybody gets all inside jokey on him haha.

It only takes one bro, that's why you gotta come to the next one... who knows, hopefully Bettinardi will have another awesome prize like this to that outing and you could win it.

Back