Custom Gambler Contest Prize

Oh sweet jeebus that is one heck of a prize.

100' feet you say?

Spoiler
I'll probably come up 40' short

I got to start practicing! Great looking putter and I would love to bag it :thumb:

I got this! Excellent prize. Can't wait to hoist it in victory!

Thanks NC and THP for putting together something special for the outing.

Time to start working on those 100' lags because that is a beauty!

That is amazing, I'm totally drooling! That headcover is super cool, someone is going to be very happy!

Man I really wish I could be there that is a beautiful putter and the head cover is fantastic.

That is the baddest a$$ headcover I've ever seen in my life. It makes me drool........... All class. these guys are flat getting it done right now in their reinvention of themselves in the premium putter market.

Oh yeah, the putter is unbelievably nice too. They just got added to my wish list.

Did I mention I liked the headcover?!?

Man I really wish I could be there that is a beautiful putter and the head cover is fantastic.

Just order one from NC's My Custom website. Tell all your friends that you won it, because you are the greatest putter alive!

Man, I'm jealous! (even though I did just get picked to test the Seemore!) I am already trying to figure out how to get to next years THP Outing!!!!!

Very nice prize! Someone is going to be pretty happy winning that putter. Good luck to all that putt to win it!

I think a lefty's gonna win this beauty!!!! Just to rub it in.

I think we have to win it, a righty would just ruin it by using it.

This is a sweet putter! I can't wait to see it in person and see the winning putt. I hope they make it.

JB that is an awesome piece of work!

I'm all over that flatstick!

thats one of the best looking putters i have seen

That is just sweet...I think everyone who is going just got a little more serious about the putt off!

Sweet! Are you going to be able to keep that putter wrapped up until the outing? No way I would be able to do so!

BTW - Can someone point me to the thread/info on the upcoming outing?

Thanks

Sweet! Are you going to be able to keep that putter wrapped up until the outing? No way I would be able to do so!

BTW - Can someone point me to the thread/info on the upcoming outing?

Thanks

Of course. Its not for me.

The info on the upcoming outing is available in the Golf section of the forum, however this one is completely sold out. We even opened it up for 4 other spots, but they filled up rather quickly too.

Sweet stick and cover. Better practice my 100 yard 1 putts. hehe

That is so nice, good luck to those competing at the outing

Thanks - just found the thread. Looks like this will be a great time. Is there any chance that more spots will open? Or, if someone cancels, can I get put on a waiting list?

Thanks - just found the thread. Looks like this will be a great time. Is there any chance that more spots will open? Or, if someone cancels, can I get put on a waiting list?

We wont have any more spots open, as they were open for about 3 months before filling up, but if someone cancels, we can add you to the waiting list.

Thanks JB, please keep me on a waiting list just in case something opens up. I've been absent from the forum for a few months due to work and other activities, but am trying to be more involved now.

Simply stunning....I am really impressed with the new NC offerings. They look immaculate and from the sounds of it feel even better,

Back