The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have submitted my email with specifications and answers to our wonderful TM Tour Reps.

I hit our local Golf Headquarters and Dicks this evening to do a bit of research on the Ghost offerings, and was able to roll everything but the Maranello (which I had rolled Saturday). I have to say, the Maranello was nice, but I was blown away by the Fontana. I was holing putts from both longer range (20 feet or so) and short range with ease. I am not normally an insert guy, but I love the Pure Roll Titallium insert. The three black alignment lines may be the best alignment aid I've ever tried. TaylorMade has really done a great job with this line of Ghost Tour putters!!! I have to say, if it was on my own dime, I would have serious thinking to do of replacing my SeeMore with the Fontana Ghost anyway.

I was excited to be a TaylorMade staffer before this evening, now I am ecstatic!

I have submitted my email with specifications and answers to our wonderful TM Tour Reps.

I hit our local Golf Headquarters and Dicks this evening to do a bit of research on the Ghost offerings, and was able to roll everything but the Maranello (which I had rolled Saturday). I have to say, the Maranello was nice, but I was blown away by the Fontana. I was holing putts from both longer range (20 feet or so) and short range with ease. I am not normally an insert guy, but I love the Pure Roll Titallium insert. The three black alignment lines may be the best alignment aid I've ever tried. TaylorMade has really done a great job with this line of Ghost Tour putters!!! I have to say, if it was on my own dime, I would have serious thinking to do of replacing my SeeMore with the Fontana Ghost anyway.

I was excited to be a TaylorMade staffer before this evening, now I am ecstatic!

Thats awesome AD! Your still gonna get worked...(I had to throw that in there)

Thats awesome AD! Your still gonna get worked...(I had to throw that in there)

I may be swinging like a 15 capper, but I'll be putting like a 5.

So I like went to the range with my daughter Grace and like hit like 60 or 70 balls. I didn't like hurt myself, so that's like pretty good. I like really wish it would warm up. Wintry mix coming tomorrow.

Kevin

Sounds like a great day with Grace today Kevin, but you might have spent a bit too much time conversing, lol. Like cool dude!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

good stuff AD, glad you found one that works for you. I hope it was automatic from within 5 feet, because I'm not going to give you any of those putts. We've only just started this whole process, but isn't testing the equipment fun?

good stuff AD, glad you found one that works for you. I hope it was automatic from within 5 feet, because I'm not going to give you any of those putts. We've only just started this whole process, but isn't testing the equipment fun?

It was a blast even though I don't love my local store choices.

You don't have to give me the five footers, I was automatic with those before. With the Ghost, I will be automatic from 8-10 feet :act-up:

I may be swinging like a 15 capper, but I'll be putting like a 5.

I am the opposite I think

Wow, ddec finally bringing something...til the end

Team Paradise > Team Hackers

Carry on.

Kevin

The other day when I was rolling the DART putters I found out that Callaway will be at my local golf store with a full on demo day on April 9th. Man that is great, I can't wait to go hit all the gear Callaway has to offer!

So I like went to the range with my daughter Grace and like hit like 60 or 70 balls. I didn't like hurt myself, so that's like pretty good. I like really wish it would warm up. Wintry mix coming tomorrow.

Kevin

thats great, I havent rolled a Ghost Putter yet that I didnt like, just a matter of narrowing it down now for me

Kevin

Did you have to pop 4 Aleves and rub down your joints with Crisco?

I have also submitted my specs to the tour rep. I ended up going with the TM-880 Maranello as well. I was just able to get the ball closer to the hole with it than anything else I have tried. It fits my eye and putting stroke.

Oh and the courses are opening here tomorrow. I will try to get out this weekend in the downright balmy temp of 35. Lol.

I second the post a couple up
Team Paradise > Team Hackers.

After all there is a "par" in our name, and all that is in theirs is. "hack". I'd take a par over a hack any day.

Tappin to the oldies

I have also submitted my specs to the tour rep. I ended up going with the TM-880 Maranello as well. I was just able to get the ball closer to the hole with it than anything else I have tried. It fits my eye and putting stroke.

Oh and the courses are opening here tomorrow. I will try to get out this weekend in the downright balmy temp of 35. Lol.

I second the post a couple up
Team Paradise > Team Hackers.

After all there is a "par" in our name, and all that is in theirs is. "hack". I'd take a par over a hack any day.

Tappin to the oldies

Man, I may suck at trash talking, but thats real bad even for an East coaster.

Man, I may suck at trash talking, but thats real bad even for an East coaster.

I thought that was pretty lame as well. So lame that it didn't even warrant a comeback. I thought it was some weird Canadian thing.

This is all I keep picturing.

adolphin1.jpg

Very funny JB. However, that is not me. This is me, trying to pull off the TW look but spoiling it by wearing a Sligo shirt:

11236_209790501945_600361945_3615367_6474677_n.jpg

ary - if you and me are in singles - and you show up in a flipper t-shirt - i may lose the match on the first tee. lol

I don't think that Adidas would be too happy with that. However, I think it would be funny to have "flipper" stitched onto the back of my cap, kind of like how Vijay's caddie had "Tiger Who?" stitched on there a few years ago at the President's Cup. Hold on, that didn't work out too well for Vijay...I should go back to the drawing board.

I see Jhonny Vegas, not TW.

But I liked my picture better.

I thought that was pretty lame as well. So lame that it didn't even warrant a comeback. I thought it was some weird Canadian thing.

I may be lame but you're drunk. Oh wait I'm drunk and you're lame.

Yeah I got nothing. But I am drunk.

Tappin to the oldies

Tappin to the oldies

To be fair to Rbelbin, the shocking thing is when Nova Scotians are sober. I've yet to see it, but like the Sasquatch it has been heard off.

Tappin to the oldies

hahahaha, that was funny!

I'm not drunk, I'm sipping on some wine this evening. I'm sophisticated.

Did you have to pop 4 Aleves and rub down your joints with Crisco?

Two Aleve and I spray my joints with WD40.

Kevin

I see Jhonny Vegas, not TW.

But I liked my picture better.

I'd love to be able to hit it like Jhonny Vegas. Unfortunately, I'm not built like him, I'm more of a TW in the 97 Masters build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back