Hobbies (besides golf)

aca247

Reaction score
Mine are video games and reading, my parents don't care to much I play video games because I am an A student and fit, and I can't go anywhere without my Kindle.

I'm an active vol firefighter and its my passion!

I like to read manga, watch movies, sharpen knives, and drive Mother nuts.

I like computer projects (making video game maps, photoshop graphics, making websites, animation) etc.

Video games

Snowboarding (Love snowboarding)

And fantasizing about rolling around in a nice set of wheels.

Shopping

Going to the gym

Partying

I fly large rc planes and do alot of boating.

Bowhunting, Turkey Hunting, Pike/Bass fishing, Running, and Target shooting...

Basketball, movies, video games, and lifting.

I collect prehistoric stone artifacts, spend a great deal of time on the lake boating and fishing, play the guitar, restore putters......

Running, working out, and hydrofoiling.

Sent from my Tapatalk!

tennis, gym, reading, video games, taking the dogs to the park

Does THP count as a hobby? The wife swears I am addicted.

Art/Design projects (both computer-based and not), and hockey.

I fly large rc planes and do alot of boating.

I would so love to get in to this for sure!

I'm in to Volleyball and I also teach high school kids how to play drums.

I played ALOT of online poker for a few years, but have taken a break recently. I have drums that I havent been playing and I haven't been going to the gym either. I am in golf mode for the time being.

I fish and hunt a lot, pool is possibly my second favorite passion behind golf. Beyond that I love plants, its funny how a flowering bush can attain a personality all its own.

I have lots of hobbies if you add eating, sleeping and spotting 10's at the mall.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I Bowl in Leagues and tournaments.

Golf- Duck Hunting........Duck Hunting-Golf..Not much time for much else

I fish and hunt a lot, pool is possibly my second favorite passion behind golf. Beyond that I love plants, its funny how a flowering bush can attain a personality all its own.

I have lots of hobbies if you add eating, sleeping and spotting 10's at the mall.

HELLO!

I majored in spotting 10s at the mall.

classic!

I havent seen a 10 in a long time. Beyonce is about an 8, in comparison. High standards, boys. High standards.

Me too, but my scale is a slightly more difficult one to perfect so what most think are 10's are usually 8.5-9's on my scale.

halle?

Back