My Stanley Cup Finals prediction is Washington v Vancouver...........with Washington winning in 7!

My Stanley Cup Finals prediction is Washington v Vancouver...........with Washington winning in 7!

Id be OK with that. My girlfriend's family lives in D.C. and are all Caps fans. I love my Hawks but its been difficult for me to not become at least a little bit of a Caps fan over the time Ive spent talking hockey with them.
The Caps are such a great organization who does so much to give back to their fans.

Well I'll say Canucks will take it all. Just glad we don't have to play the oilers!! We seem to play to their bottom feeding level!!

The Canucks better play better than the team that has just lost 2 straight to the Oilers. I know they have nothing to play for (except pride, etc), but they look horrible right now. Hopefully better result on Thursday against Minnesota and Saturday against Calgary.

Washington v Vancouver seems like a popular pick right now. I think Boston may surprise in the East and Anaheim in the West.

Canucks will win it all this year, 40 year wait is over and first Canadian team since Montreal in '93.

The Canucks better play better than the team that has just lost 2 straight to the Oilers. I know they have nothing to play for (except pride, etc), but they look horrible right now. Hopefully better result on Thursday against Minnesota and Saturday against Calgary.

Washington v Vancouver seems like a popular pick right now. I think Boston may surprise in the East and Anaheim in the West.

Canucks will win it all this year, 40 year wait is over and first Canadian team since Montreal in '93.

Agreed Dave! Let's hope for a 4 point night for Daniel and a 6 for Henrik!! I know a pipe dream!!

Hopfully for you guys they find their groove soon. Anything can happen in the playoffs, especially if you take for granted that you will make the Stanley Cup Finals.
Ive never understood the whole, "nothing to play for" mentality. If youre a competitor, you have something to play for each and every night and a player doesnt make it to the NHL if they arent a competitor.

Let the playoff beards/goatees commence!!

Bring on the Sharks. I feel bad for the team who will face the Ducks because they are on fire right now.

Welp, my Hawks might have blown their playoff chances today. Hopefully either Dallas chokes or the Wild have a great game tonight because thats their only hope.

Let the playoff beards/goatees commence!!

Well the Avs obviously missed the playoffs for no beard there, and I'll keep one going for my local USHL team, but I have a bad feeling we won't see a home playoff game with the change in the playoff format, so I guess my beard won't be around that long!

Wow, the Hawks got lucky yesterday. Who would have thought the Stars would have lost to the lowly Wild??? Now it sets up the interesting first round matchup of Hawks vs Canucks. As if there needs to be any additional bad blood between these 2 teams.

The Hawks are skating and passing poorly. Matter of time.

The Hawks/Nucks series going 3-0 doesn't surprise me too much... At least not nearly as surprising as the Boston Montreal scores!!

Who's everyone pulling for? I'd like to see the Canucks finally get a cup..

If the hawks lose, I would like to see the Nucks win.

Ducks, Wings, Rangers, Lightening/Pens(impartial, not that i dont care, i just like both teams), Canadiens, Philly, Sharks

I'm pulling for:

Vancouver
LA
Detroit
Nashville

Pittsburgh
New York
Buffalo
Montreal

Nice win today by the Nucks in Chicago... Finally we might win a series with the Hawks

The Hawks/Nucks series going 3-0 doesn't surprise me too much... At least not nearly as surprising as the Boston Montreal scores!!

Who's everyone pulling for? I'd like to see the Canucks finally get a cup..

Canucks all the way!

I think both 4-5 seed series have been really good so far. Seems like the seeding was right online this year.

Really awesome game for the Penguins. I continue to be amazed by what this team does without Crosby and Malkin. Love it!

anybody watch the pens game last night ?

I only saw a couple minutes of the third period, but wow, that game winner was a bit awful wasn't it?

Heartbreaker for Roloson after making 50 saves, but the Pens certainly deserved to win that one.

Back