BEST thing about white drivers...

MarcW

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN
Lmao, I'd laugh if you couldn't wash that off :D Even if you could I'd hate to do that to my 4 wood.

great pic... thanks for sharing. However i dont think TM will be using this feature in any advertisements anytime soon :)

YOu had me until I saw that 7....I kid, that is hysterical.

That is too funny. Great pic.

remind me to never buy a club from you in the for sale section lol

Luckily my mind is still sharp enough not to have to resort to coloring on my clubs but it is a creative idea.

LOL. What is even better is that this pic's name is "wedges 009". Something tells me forgetting a card is the least of your worries, hehe.:act-up:

That is hilarious

Awsome

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Does it work like a dry erase board too?

Talk about being creative, regular old Macgyver. Could also be used for the grocery list, I can see someone walking through a store carrying a driver around now in the shopping cart.

That is great golf improvisation for sure but, the BEST thing about white drivers....is that I don't own one :sarcastic:

That's funny thinking outside the box....or club

thats classic

YOu had me until I saw that 7....I kid, that is hysterical.
It was a pretty windy out there today.
Lmao, I'd laugh if you couldn't wash that off :D Even if you could I'd hate to do that to my 4 wood.
Funny thing is, I tested the pencil on the underside of the club, wiped right off with a wet towel. But after the numbers were on there a while, wasn't so easy to get off. Just a little all-purpose cleaner did the trick.

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. :thumb:

Wow. You either have huge stones or.....

please tell me you did this with photoshop!

Love it! That's awesome. BTW a magic eraser works perfectly to clean these bad boys up.

Haha that's funny :D

I think you are the start of a new craze. Driver-doodle-art. Good round too.

haha ingenious. is that just pencil? I would be scared the marks would leave the scars even after it gets washed off :(

I would be down to try dry erase though!

Back