welcome

it's hard to find another Canadian in general.

Hockey season only has 3 months left. You'll see them again soon

<--- Flyers fan btw

Wow, you guys are fast haha. Thanks for the warm welcome, I have a strong feeling that I found the right place.

There is someone else from Nova Scotia on here? That's really cool, on most other sport forums I've been on, it's hard to find another Canadian in general.

Ya we like to keep all the Nova Scotians in pairs. Welcome to the forum!! Go Canucks!!

welcome aboard! amazing golf site hosted by some truly amazing people.

Welcome to THP!

Nice, let us know how a hockey stroke can help our golf stroke! May have been said earlier, didn't read the previous posts. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Nice, let us know how a hockey stroke can help our golf stroke! May have been said earlier, didn't read the previous posts. Welcome aboard.

Well, I found out when I started that you don't transfer your weight as much in golf as hockey.

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome to THP. Glad you made it here.

Welcome to THP, you will love it here! Coming from hockey you should have a very very solid starting point, most hockey players can golf as well

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Golf Ghost!

welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, you will love it here! Coming from hockey you should have a very very solid starting point, most hockey players can golf as well

Gives us the Summers off haha

Welcome to THP

Back