SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

As a tester, I also can't wait to see what proper alignment will do for my putting. I did not speak with Ted until yesterday so it is very unlikely that I will have my Si1 by this weekend, but I am planning on taking a 10 plus year old SeeMore ITZ that belongs to my stepdad to the course Saturday and play 36 or more with it. Figure it can't hurt to get some practice with the RST concept! Will be very interesting from a pure numbers perspective to see how it goes since I am averaging about 36 putts per round at the moment.

I really like the insert in the Si series. I usually hate inserts in my putters. But I am a big fan of what Seemore did with their insert. I am very interested to hear what others think.

Can you describe the feel of the insert?

My interest in the SeeMore company just keeps growing as I continue to read here. I just sent them an email to see if they provide a similar fitting service to the general public. I hope they do! I said some time back, in another thread, that a SeeMore would be my next putter, and then didn't pull the trigger. Now, seeing your early experience with them, I regret my purchase.

My interest in the SeeMore company just keeps growing as I continue to read here. I just sent them an email to see if they provide a similar fitting service to the general public.

They absolutely do. In fact this happens with just about everybody that would like it.

They absolutely do. In fact this happens with just about everybody that would like it.

I love the fact that this company is from TN. I am pondering these again, but will wait to demo them at the outing.

As I said I sent them an email, and I'm sure I'll get a response from them directly, but do you have any idea of the cost associated for that service? Also, I did not see anything readily on the site to point me to a fitting online or phone.

As I said I sent them an email, and I'm sure I'll get a response from them directly, but do you have any idea of the cost associated for that service? Also, I did not see anything readily on the site to point me to a fitting online or phone.

I believe the consultation on the phone like these gentleman are getting comes completely free with the purchase of a putter. To go to the studio and get fit and purchase there I believe is $75

My interest in the SeeMore company just keeps growing as I continue to read here. I just sent them an email to see if they provide a similar fitting service to the general public. I hope they do! I said some time back, in another thread, that a SeeMore would be my next putter, and then didn't pull the trigger. Now, seeing your early experience with them, I regret my purchase.

The experience and knowledge that come with the fitting the tools and the support is well worth it. I have talked to others besides Ted and everyone has the same great service. Pull the trigger. Go to a place like Golfsmith who sells SeeMore try it the Feel and the way the ball rolled was amazing. However I would say do the fitting for yourself and not grab one of the shelf. With the fitting everything you need and want will be in it and it will get you that personal commitment from them.
Good Luck.

I rolled the Original FGP, at Golfsmith and I really liked it. Before I did that, I spent some time looking through some of the videos on the SeeMore site. I took those ideas with me so I had a small clue of how to utilize the RST. I just had a hard time pulling the trigger on the price tag. I know the sum total I've spent on lesser products, is higher than I would have spent on the SeeMore. But I *HAD* to have a new putter and couldn't swing the price difference. Can you say buyers remorse? I like my current putter, but I've had that SeeMore (and others) stuck in my craw ever since!

If you can go to the SeeMore facility for a fitting you will be most impressed with Ted and the entire staff from the moment you walk in the door. If you cant make it there in person you will still recieve stellar service over the phone as they take an significant amout of time getting to know you and you putting style. I still remember my first experience at their facility. I was welcomed from he moment I walked through door and felt this was a comfortable place to learn how to putt. I also recall seeing the THP awards given to SeeMore which was pretty cool because I had just joined THP.

What the testers are sharing here is absolutely correct. Everyone has the same great experience and I look forward to reading how the testers progress with these awesome flatsticks.

Why don't you try to pick up a used FGP and try it out?

I rolled the Original FGP, at Golfsmith and I really liked it. Before I did that, I spent some time looking through some of the videos on the SeeMore site. I took those ideas with me so I had a small clue of how to utilize the RST. I just had a hard time pulling the trigger on the price tag. I know the sum total I've spent on lesser products, is higher than I would have spent on the SeeMore. But I *HAD* to have a new putter and couldn't swing the price difference. Can you say buyers remorse? I like my current putter, but I've had that SeeMore (and others) stuck in my craw ever since!

Why don't you try to pick up a used FGP and try it out?

It's only been a few months from the time I first messed with and could not afford the FGP. A bunch of things have changed for me since then, and the price tag is no longer as much of a concern. Certainly, if I could luck into finding a used one that would be great. But at the same time I am more interested in getting a putter that is right for me, rather than saving a few bucks.

My live fitting was resheduled with Ted for Wednesday and I can't wait. Will make a tee time in Franklin or Nashville and play 18 with the new SeeMore before heading back to Louisville.

Be sure to use GolfNow through THP on the link above. You will get your best deal, and help out the site also.

It's only been a few months from the time I first messed with and could not afford the FGP. A bunch of things have changed for me since then, and the price tag is no longer as much of a concern. Certainly, if I could luck into finding a used one that would be great. But at the same time I am more interested in getting a putter that is right for me, rather than saving a few bucks.

I'm with you on this one Matt, I am thinking the next time I head up that way, I might schedule a fitting, I just want it to really be the right flatstick and then be done with it. If I ever got the putter fever again, at least then I would know the specs to be looking for in that next purchase and could just call it in to SeeMore without any second thoughts.

Very smart way to go. I have begun the count down 1 day left for the arrival of my Custom SeeMore,:alien2: I feel like a little boy waiting to have his birthday cake.

I got my triangulator from THP yesterday. Thanks, JB and GG! I will practice with it this weekend and give some feedback.

0ceaf992-72a0-378e.jpg

Very smart way to go. I have begun the count down 1 day left for the arrival of my Custom SeeMore,:alien2: I feel like a little boy waiting to have his birthday cake.

I hear you!! I check my email every day looking for confirmation my putter has shipped. I've watched the videos that Ted sent links to again and it is just making me want to try and put the techniques in practice with my Seemore.

I received an Email from Ted stating that my weapon should arrive tomorrow. Cant wait.

I received an Email from Ted stating that my weapon should arrive tomorrow. Cant wait.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the day for me as well!

I hear you!! I check my email every day looking for confirmation my putter has shipped. I've watched the videos that Ted sent links to again and it is just making me want to try and put the techniques in practice with my Seemore.

Right there with you Mary!

I am as well lol. I know they are busy with the Masters and all so I'm not expecting mine for a while

I am as well lol. I know they are busy with the Masters and all so I'm not expecting mine for a while

I figured the same, but I just got the email mine was picked up to and I should expect to see it Monday!

Wanna see some good unboxing pics/videos from everyone!!! One-T has set the bar high with his TM CB's videos.

Wanna see some good unboxing pics/videos from everyone!!! One-T has set the bar high with his TM CB's videos.

Can't help you here. Picked mine up today from SeeMore and walked right out of their office with it. Too tired now to even download pics.

Can't say thank you enough to SeeMore and THP for the opportunity to be one of the testers for the SeeMore putters. I left the house at 6:30 this morning to drive to the SeeMore office in Franklin and have just returned home. Decided to make a day trip of it and really put a SeeMore putter to the test by playing it today on a course I've never played before.

I will post pics of my tour of SeeMore and details on my live fitting tomorrow after I recover from this little road trip. I will tell you that I had 33 putts today with no 3 putts. Longest putt made was 26 feet. Longest putts I had were from 81 feet and 78 feet. Was able to lag those putts close enough to finish them off.

Can't tell you how impressive it was to spend over 2 hours with Ted. Thanks Ted, those were 2 of the best golf related hours I've ever had. Thank you to Jim, Jason, John, and the gang at SeeMore. I really appreciate how generous you all were with your time, knowledge, and product.

Sorry gang, I've done everything I'm big enough to do today, got to call it a night or I'll just start rambling.

Back