New Crocs Golf Shoes

bgammill

Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw Hank Haney post these on twitter. Very interesting and I've posted a link to an article.

c6e4c263-a155-0c1b.jpg

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110914007084/en/Crocs-Introduces-Golf-Shoe-Collection

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I was expecting them to look a lot worse. Still think there are better options out there.

Not sure what is worse, this, or my thread on Golf Sandals. :confused2:

I'm sure they will sell, but I'll stick to the adidas.

Kmac wants a pair............bad!

No thanks.

I know some of you want a pair. TC maybe a review? :) If your read the article they say they should compete with Ecco

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I bet they are comfortable for a little while, but I'm sure you couldn't do much walking on any legitimate course and not have sore feet. I wonder how durable they are as well.

These will sell well in Arizona and Florida, at least during the winter.

I think I will pass

Im good. Ill stick to my Nikes. Tempting though

By the title I was certainly expecting a different look. I personally like Crocs, but not as a golf shoe.

Look surprisingly "normal" coming from the company that makes the ugliest shoe in the universe.

I was expecting worse, still not great though. The lazy person shoe.

I'm actually really excited to see these in person. When I heard a while back that crocs was trying to make a serious golf shoe and not a clog with spikes, I was interested. Ilove my boat shoe crocs....the feel of crocs, with the look of a boat shoe.

My only concern is lack of stability for aggressive swingers.

I will definitely try these out though...

Meh, I will stick with my Greenjoys for the rest of the year. Next year I will get serious about my shoes.

I tried Crocs once and hated them. Felt like they were falling off my feet with every step.

Very interesting, I remember seeing a picture of him wearing the green ones and thinking to myself I wonder what those are. Now I know!

They only go up to a Men's 13. That's dumb.

Do they do matching jorts?

They look better than the Echo street shoes imho.

Dead serious: I'd wear these. I love crocs, they're comfortable but their previous golf shoes are a joke. Then they only make them up to a 13?!?!

Don't encourage them Yoccos.

Lol. They do! Those echos were uncomfortable and looked bad if they went over the size of 7.

Crocs makes some real comfortable products and I'm glad to see they are coming out with other styles.

Back