A Hawk is Landing at THP HQ

Hawk,
They have no faith in us. :act-up:

Awesome. Have fun Hawk!. Looking forward to all the talk related to this.

Take a bunch of pics of the LPGA girls for us.

Im that guy.

I know! I have faith, especially after today. If my short game is on, and we even the playing field, they are going down. No doubt in my mind.

This sounds like a ton of fun Hawk and JB. Good luck against the ladies.

No one will lose in this round because it's gonna be such a blast. I have played golf with Hawk before and he is the best! Go get 'em girls!!!! Be sure to take pictures when you drive it past both of them GG!!

Not to derail a thread but why does walking mean you're serious? I personally use it as a good form of exercise, which I'm sure alot of others could use.

All cart golf is around here is hurry up and wait.

Sure, if you can swing lefty I've got some stuff you can hit.

Hehe no I'll bring my clubs CoolBreeze. My good buddy is the sales manager for driftwood beer. He'll bring the beer. You pick the course.

Hehe no I'll bring my clubs CoolBreeze. My good buddy is the sales manager for driftwood beer. He'll bring the beer. You pick the course.

Done, Have an awesome time Hawk.

Hawk,
They have no faith in us. :act-up:

I have faith in you guys, but I have watched a few LPGA tourneys and those ladies can play!

Believe me I'm pulling for you but I'm a realist unless you tie one hand behind their back they are going to kick your butts. Maybe make them play with those joke balls that fly all crazy, grease their grips, or pull the cleats out of their shoes. :devil:

good luck tomorrow boys!

Its a joke from a nightmare thread involving a former member of THP. According to him, riders are not serious golfers.

Not to derail a thread but why does walking mean you're serious? I personally use it as a good form of exercise, which I'm sure alot of others could use.

Posted via Tapatalk.

nice, is it possible for you to record on video your achivements on day 2 JB? :banana:

Joke from an old thread....And I assure you, you are not going to be walking most of the courses that we play. It would take about 7 hours. Plus, I would finish 18 by the time you finished 9....hehe

I have faith in you guys, but I have watched a few LPGA tourneys and those ladies can play!

Believe me I'm pulling for you but I'm a realist unless you tie one hand behind their back they are going to kick your butts. Maybe make them play with those joke balls that fly all crazy, grease their grips, or pull the cleats out of their shoes. :devil:

I know they can play, but you still have no faith in us. I dont like to lose. :act-up:

nice, is it possible for you to record on video your achivements on day 2 JB? :banana:

There will be some video clips.

Its a joke from a nightmare thread involving a former member of THP. According to him, riders are not serious golfers.

Joke from an old thread....And I assure you, you are not going to be walking most of the courses that we play. It would take about 7 hours. Plus, I would finish 18 by the time you finished 9....hehe

Gotcha...and I understand the part about walking certain courses. You would never be able to walk the TPC here.

I'd like to see some wagers on this thing.

I'd like to see some wagers on this thing.

Nobody? I'd be willing to put up my avatar for a month or so on this. Or, we could think of something else. As long as it's not money. That I don't have.

You guys are going to have a blast! I'm looking forward to Hawks take on some of the equipment, the golf with your your partner JB vs the Gals, and the overall experience. Have fun guys/gals :thumb:

Nobody? I'd be willing to put up my avatar for a month or so on this. Or, we could think of something else. As long as it's not money. That I don't have.

You and JB are playing two LPGA gals, from the same tee box, straight up?

Not sure what the rules will be yet of course.

Not sure what the rules will be yet of course.

Well then it's hard to say who I am backing. If you two are playing those two straight up, you guys will get owned.

Highly doubtful that it will be straight up.

We have to make things fair, but we will definitely come up with something to make it interesting.

Well then it's hard to say who I am backing. If you two are playing those two straight up, you guys will get owned.

Here is what we are thinking. It will still give the edge to the pros of course, but anything can happen.

Two girls - Add their scores up per hole.
Two guys - Double the lowest score up per hole.

Here is what we are thinking. It will still give the edge to the pros of course, but anything can happen.

Two girls - Add their scores up per hole.
Two guys - Double the lowest score up per hole.

hmm, that is interesting. THey're both LPGA players?

Back