New Crocs Golf Shoes

Dead serious: I'd wear these. I love crocs, they're comfortable but their previous golf shoes are a joke. Then they only make them up to a 13?!?!

If I see them in my size Im going to buy them! Ill just combine two smaller sizes for one TC size so you can try them.

Tmex, a man of the people! Go rock some crocs and get back to me bro!

Not my style to be fair, but another option none the less.

Just brought some Nike Dura sport golf shoes which have been very comfortable thus far.

Tmex, a man of the people! Go rock some crocs and get back to me bro!

Half day at work..Adams clubs arriving.. gonna hit up PGA SS and possibly OEM some crocs! Its on!

Half day at work..Adams clubs arriving.. gonna hit up PGA SS and possibly OEM some crocs! Its on!

Sounds like a good day.

Sounds like a good day.

Sure is.. Hopefully it turns out like that. Work has been insane. No sleep the last two nights.

These CRocs were a ray of light!

Was thinking I would see pics of plastic shoes with holes in them when I opened this up...how unexciting when they weren't.

I loath Crocs normally, but dare I say that these look not too bad!?! Never thought I'd say that! I'm intrigued.....

Dead serious: I'd wear these. I love crocs, they're comfortable but their previous golf shoes are a joke. Then they only make them up to a 13?!?!

i wear a 14 in almost everything except crocs. the 13s work just fine for me. besides, ecco doesnt make a 48 Euro or 14-14.5 US and the 47 in streets and premiers dont fit me.

Finally, there may be another comfortably wide shoe on the market besides the FJ Contours!

I would wear them. Crocs are wide. I like wide.

If I see them in my size Im going to buy them! Ill just combine two smaller sizes for one TC size so you can try them.

Are you going to do the sewing for him too?

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

There are so guys with HUGE feet on here, and you know what they say about big feet.... Big shoes

Yea, Im already not a fan of these!

There you go TC a brand new combined set of Croc golf shoe from Yoccos. Bet they will be like walking on a cloud depending in his sewing skills! :)

Does anyone know if this line will be sold by typical crocs retailers only, or in golf shops too? I will definitely try thes on and test them.

Does anyone know if this line will be sold by typical crocs retailers only, or in golf shops too? I will definitely try thes on and test them.

No idea. I'm guess they will be provided by local golf shop and online.

I'll pass...enjoying my Eccos too much.

Totally looking forward to these. First time I've ever been interested in wearing a Crocs shoe.

I have an undying, inexplicable hatred for Crocs. It has spilled over to these shoes. They might be nice (I can't really tell), and I'm sure people will buy them, but I will not be one of those.

I'm not being rational by not even giving these a chance but I can't help it. I've always wanted to step on peoples toes when I see them wearing Crocs. Heck, I even gave my own mother a hard time about hers until she finally threw them away.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I was expecting them to look a lot worse. Still think there are better options out there.

Ughggg....they are worse.

I agree with coltharris' comments 100%! Not sure why, but my extreme hatred for the original crocs will never allow me to purchase anything with their name on it.

Confession: I once was a Croc hater but now have two pair... and they gets lots of wear.
What I can't stand are men wearing sandals and flip flops. I don't like seeing feet.

I'm excited about this because every year croc does huge sales and hopefully I can pick up some golf shoes for under $25.

Back