New Crocs Golf Shoes

not to bad they look liek a pair of old boat shoes I have without the knubs on them

not to bad they look liek a pair of old boat shoes I have without the knubs on them

All of these are different styles and all pictures have different colors.

Sad there a few in the video that aren't even out yet, I think I'll hold off and try the perforated ones when they come out. Interesting some of the models in the video had screw in cleats.

Actually, they dont look as terrible as I figured they would.

Sad there a few in the video that aren't even out yet, I think I'll hold off and try the perforated ones when they come out. Interesting some of the models in the video had screw in cleats.

April 15th they are being fully released. The one pictured 1st is a pre-release.

Those do look nice. Too bad its a product Haney endorses or I'd be inclined to try them.

I'm not a fan of the profile, they may look different when on.

Those do look nice. Too bad its a product Haney endorses or I'd be inclined to try them.

I knew that was coming. They look alright, not sure if they interest me though

There was a big article about how the CEO of Crocs turned the company around by cutting production, investing in more fashion-forward designs. In the past few years they have returned to large revenue year over year. These are right up the alley of that article. I really dig those white ones with the perforated leather.

Have to get 1/2" added to shaft due to sole depth...not for me.

Have to get 1/2" added to shaft due to sole depth...not for me.

Agreed, the designs are decent but the soles look VERY thick....too chunky (pun intended) for my taste.

I like the looks of the perforated white ones, but going from them to my Vibram Five Fingers and back would be hard I think.

I will be trying a pair on. Croc's are just freaking comfortable.

Sell outs! Those look too much like shoes to be crocs.

They actually don't look that bad. Probably not bad for the range!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey, can you come take my 6 and 4 year old with ya when you go shopping for 'em! Would save me a trip! Thanks! I owe you one!

Yep, folks either love 'em or hate 'em, I will be trying on a pair also.

I like em, gonna try a pair.

Actually, they dont look as terrible as I figured they would.

+1!

They were not what I had expected!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

I dont like the look a lot, plus they're Crocs...

I wouldn't mind trying a pair....they don't look as bad as I thought they would.

might be worth a look for summer shoes here in sunny southern california

blah

But, comfort > style in my book.

Back