New Crocs Golf Shoes

What's the price point on these?

Anyone try these yet? I haven't seen them in any stores.

I received an invitation to a golf event sponsored by Hyundai. The event includes driving the new Hyundai Equus and Hank Haney will be there giving a 60 minute instruction session. All of the attendees will get a signed copy of Hank's book as well as a custom fit pair of Crocs golf shoes.
I looked up the shoes on the web and they look pretty nice and most of the reviews seem good.
I was hoping that someone here can give some insight on the shoes.

Please keep us updated on what shoes you get and how the fitting goes, would be an awesome experience.

Played my first round yesterday in the new pair. I found them to be very comfy and didn't have any problem with traction. Gave my Kikkors a run for their money.

Played my first round yesterday in the new pair. I found them to be very comfy and didn't have any problem with traction. Gave my Kikkors a run for their money.

Glad to hear you liked them. I love the comfort of my crocs sandals. I need to check out the golf shoes, I bet they would rule when walking the course.

Merged with other croc thread

I finally had a chance to try these on as the Stone Mtn course in GA had them in their pro shop. Sadly, these only go up to a size 13 (like too many manufactures nowadays, and I don't like that at all). The 13 were just way too small. I'm sure they would be comfy with the crosslite soles, but as tight as they were, no dice for me.

They sell these at my club and there's a few guys wearing them. From what they say, they are pretty comfortable. Not bad looking either.

Pretty cool stuff, mched. That's not a bad looking shoe at all.

I can't wait to try these in person, I'm not ashamed to say I like crocs! Hopefully someone local will start carrying them soon. Some of the brighter colors they've used are a great accent!

These shoes run a good 1/2 to maybe even size small. I where 13's comfortably in every other spikeless golf shoe and these weren't even conceivable at 13

You are correct.
The people that were there from Crocs said that they ran small and suggested to everyone that they try 1 size up.
I ended up with a 1/2 size larger and my father in law got a full size larger.

That's really good to know 13 it is then!

Just bought some of these in the Bradyn style. Wore them for the first time on Sunday. Very comfortable shoe. It was a little wet on the course, the shoe gripped well for the most part although I did slip a couple times. I would not recommend them for slick or rainy conditions, I would also recommend cleaning the bottoms every few holes. Debris and grass came off easily with a few hits of a golf club. I also noticed that my left shoe fit a little tighter than my right putting some pressure on my heel. I would recommend going up a size if you want to cut down on the break in period. I didn't see any offerings for half sizes in these either which is a little weird. I will update this post after I play a few more rounds in them.

I was expecting these to be fugly, yet these are not bad. There are better shoes on the market though

Anyone have opinions or experience with the durability of these?

They work great on the hospital floors! I'm guessing...............
I love my regular crocs, they are super comfortable, I just can't find anywhere to try on the golf versions locally.

I love my regular crocs, they are super comfortable, I just can't find anywhere to try on the golf versions locally.
I actually do own a pair of crocs that don't look like the traditional croc and they are great. Don't know anything about the golf shoes.

They sold them in the shop at my club last year and I played with a guy that wore them. Older guy that walked and he told me they were very comfortable.

I actually do own a pair of crocs that don't look like the traditional croc and they are great. Don't know anything about the golf shoes.
Did the sole make your foot sweat more than normal? That's my one worry with a croc style "regular" shoe.

Any long term reviews/thoughts on these? My wife can't wear most regular golf shoes because she has to wear here 500 dollar orthotic and most of the time it won't fit in a golf shoe. However, for some reason she doesn't have to wear her orthotic in her regular crocs so she's hoping to try some. We haven't seen them up here anywhere, but are going to Buffalo next week while visiting family in Niagara Falls area, and I know there's a Dick's in the mall we're going to, and a G.Galaxy just a few minutes away, so she's hoping to find some there to try.

Any long term reviews/thoughts on these? My wife can't wear most regular golf shoes because she has to wear here 500 dollar orthotic and most of the time it won't fit in a golf shoe. However, for some reason she doesn't have to wear her orthotic in her regular crocs so she's hoping to try some. We haven't seen them up here anywhere, but are going to Buffalo next week while visiting family in Niagara Falls area, and I know there's a Dick's in the mall we're going to, and a G.Galaxy just a few minutes away, so she's hoping to find some there to try.

I own two pairs of the Crocs Golf shoes and absolutely love the comfort. My only complaint is the lateral support. I, luckily, do not sway much any more and have a much more rotational swing so it isn't a big deal to me. Comfortable like Crocs, lots of grip (hundreds of nubs on the bottom). They run a bit small and a bit narrow for men, not sure for women but the only golf I play without them is in very wet conditions because they are nowhere near waterproof.

Not terrible, but not any shoe that I would want.

I own two pairs of the Crocs Golf shoes and absolutely love the comfort. My only complaint is the lateral support. I, luckily, do not sway much any more and have a much more rotational swing so it isn't a big deal to me. Comfortable like Crocs, lots of grip (hundreds of nubs on the bottom). They run a bit small and a bit narrow for men, not sure for women but the only golf I play without them is in very wet conditions because they are nowhere near waterproof.

That's disappointing about the waterproof, my wife hates getting her feet wet. Thanks!

Back