Justin Rose wears new adiSTREET Spikeless Golf Shoes

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Justin Rose (currently in second at the BMW Championship) is wearing our new adiSTREET spikeless cross-over shoe. This week on tour he received them for the first time and loved the athletic running shoe fit so he decided to put in play this week!

125314531-2-L.jpg

Im really excited about these.

Are there any other pics of these? Even just promotional?

Thanks for the info; saw them from afar today on TV and had no idea what they were but assumed it was Adidas.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I noticed he was wearing those. I think they look pretty cool and I plan on picking up a pair when they are available.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I am excited to try these shoes out!

That must be why he is playing so well! I am buying some of these for sure, any word on release date?

Some nice shoes. Still interesting seeing some of the pros wearing more casual shoes.

Justin Rose (currently in second at the BMW Championship) is wearing our new adiSTREET spikeless cross-over shoe. This week on tour he received them for the first time and loved the athletic running shoe fit so he decided to put in play this week!

125314531-2-L.jpg

I really like playing in shoes such as these. It really makes you swing within yourself. You really can't over power the swing cuz you may slip. Great training IMO and comfy to boot.

Kongfrontation

with how good he is playing i can see lots of people rushing out to buy these.

They are a different looking golf shoe. If they are comfortable I am all for them.

They are a different looking show and its something I would have to see in person To see if I like them. I don't know how they would look with shorts, I guess no different than the funny Looking things now

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Those look great, looking forward to when their available for the rest of us.

Yeah saw him wearing these this past sunday at the BMW. I thought he was wearing the black Ashworth golf street shoes, then saw an email from Adidas that he debuted the Adidas shoes. They actually looked pretty good when I saw them up close. I am interested in getting a pair when they are released.

These are really nice. I like the idea of the spikeless shoe for sure. Ill keep my eye out for these

Wonder how they will compare to Ashworths

I like the look of the black ones the best, just not sure how they would work in wet weather.

are they even out yet? if so i will check them out in hong kong

are they even out yet? if so i will check them out in hong kong

No, they are not. 11/1 if I remember correctly from an Adidas FB post.

Tappin' from my iPad!

These are an interesting idea. Not sure if I like the look too much, but I'm definately interested in the idea of a spikeless golf shoe.

Back