Nicklausfan

Reaction score
Hey Gang:

In later October my wife decided to head down to SC for her birthday. Being the darling that she is...she chose SC to allow me some later in the season golf. Were going to be staying in Georgetown and friends of ours from Florida will be joining us. Does anyone have any recommendations on courses. Friend doesn't really want to break the bank on rounds. Any help is big time appreciated....thanks.

Alex

If you drive about 20 minutes from Georgetown, you will be in Pawley's Island. There are a lot of solid courses there with a lot of different price ranges.

I'd recommend:

True Blue
Caledonia Fish Club
Founder's Club

There's also Wachesaw East Golf Course in Murrell's Inlet (which is about 30min from Georgetown).

True Blue and Caledonia can get a little pricey, but they are both fantastic courses. Founder's Club and Wachesaw should be a little more reasonable on price, and they are fun courses to play as well.

Thanks a bunch for the input. I'll definitely have a gander at these courses. I also found Wedgefield Plantation right in Georgetown. Anyone know about this one?

Thanks,

Alex

Back