THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I never expected it out of a Calloway. It is disappointing and somewhat shameful, but if he needs a crutch, its okay.

I'm seriously embarrassed. Is everyone afraid of losing? That's a terrible way to go into any sort of match.

I'd destroy him in match play. He beat me in stroke play b/c I put up a ridiculous number on 18, that's it. You can take him straight up dude.

That is comical too. Did you put up a ridiculous number on 18 all three times I sent you back to North Carolina with a new tampon in a cardboard box labeled "Fragile...Handle with Care"?

Hmmmm. Chunky Lover seems to be eager to do so, so we might make something happen.

While I go in knowing I will lose I am always willing to make it fun

I never expected it out of a Calloway. It is disappointing and somewhat shameful, but if he needs a crutch, its okay.

Control of THP works for me. That means you have to pay the bills for a week on it too.

I see your mind games, but I play them as well, re-read my wager a little more carefully because as I see it you will still have control! You dont like me asking for strokes in match play?

That is comical too. Did you put up a ridiculous number on 18 all three times I sent you back to North Carolina with a new tampon in a cardboard box labeled "Fragile...Handle with Care"?

You can make all the jokes you want to dude, you know that if we were playing match play, we wouldn't have made it to 13 on the Palmer course, no way.

I just find it interesting that folks are so terrified.

I am down for anything!

Edit: Tell Chunky...No Shovels!

Hmmm. Are you making me buy the Srixons before the outing?!

I wish I was behind that group hahha I'd love to see all this unfold.

I like chunky's approach. That way if you do lose, it's no big deal. JB isn't John Daly folks, hehe. He's a golfer just like we are. He makes some clutch putts but he's not invincible.

I see your mind games, but I play them as well, re-read my wager a little more carefully because as I see it you will still have control! You dont like me asking for strokes in match play?

Weak! I will give you your crutch and your 3 strokes. Your mind games have as much of an effect as a wink and nod does.

I'm seriously embarrassed. Is everyone afraid of losing? That's a terrible way to go into any sort of match.

maybe if you were a better gambler you would have a victory

Pfft...you have shovels!

Just remember that I am driving down there with Chunky from Raleigh, and will have to ride back with him too, so minor destruction is ok, but not major. LOL

Traitor!!!

You can make all the jokes you want to dude, you know that if we were playing match play, we wouldn't have made it to 13 on the Palmer course, no way.

I like chunky's approach. That way if you do lose, it's no big deal. JB isn't John Daly folks, hehe. He's a golfer just like we are. He makes some clutch putts but he's not invincible.

never said I was terrified. You really want me to take him on straight up dont you?

Weak! I will give you your crutch and your 3 strokes. Your mind games have as much of an effect as a wink and nod does.

I will be winking and you will be nodding.

I find it funny too. But the truth is we have played a match 3 times and based on the match, all 3 times you left with your head high albeit the label of loser stamped on your a$$. You cant say "if it were match play it would be different". Because in actuality, I would see your knuckles get all white and the big gulp coming on more putts that you made (and wouldnt) if it were matchplay. You had your chance, not once, not twice, but 3 times and each time came away empty handed. Now you can have your match with pale hundy and dream of peaches and hope for another day.

Thank goodness for that. I truly do think I will lose in my group.

Right. I shot lowest score at Sarasota Nat'l at 1st ever outing, but that never gets mentioned. I shot lowest score at TPC Prestancia, that never gets mentioned. I shot lowest score again at Sarasota Nat'l, that never gets mentioned. I put up a 12 on the Palmer, and got beat on JB's home course, those always get mentioned.

Oh, and btw, you're o for the 2011 season against me dude, so maybe you need more than 3 strokes. Just sayin'.

I honestly think you can take him, but whatever.

Bingo!! I know I'm going to win but I go in there all humble. When the beating goes down I look like a stud. Wait a minute. Maybe I should not have typed that.

Right. I shot lowest score at Sarasota Nat'l at 1st ever outing, but that never gets mentioned. I shot lowest score at TPC Prestancia, that never gets mentioned. I shot lowest score again at Sarasota Nat'l, that never gets mentioned. I put up a 12 on the Palmer, and got beat on JB's home course, those always get mentioned.

Oh, and btw, you're o for the 2011 season against me dude, so maybe you need more than 3 strokes. Just sayin'.

You did shoot the lowest score. But I wasnt in your foursome. It shows that you are a better golfer (as I have always said), but crack under the pressure.

never said I was terrified. You really want me to take him on straight up dont you?

yes, b/c you can win dude. Your game is coming around nicely!!!!

Pfft...you have shovels!

My shovels at least get me to the green where I then 2 putt. Your workabilities get you to the green where you proceed to 4 jack

Wow, its getting deep in here, better put on my boots

Bingo!! I know I'm going to win but I go in there all humble. When the beating goes down I look like a stud. Wait a minute. Maybe I should not have typed that.

You belong in another group with thoughts like that. I might have to do some shuffling now.

then quit complaining about my 3 strokes! I will take him, too bad there is not a WCC #18 to get into his head.

then quit complaining about my 3 strokes! I will take him, too bad there is not a WCC #18 to get into his head.

I know right? I would be finished...Except we had that hole, I put up a quad and I still beat both of you!

My shovels at least get me to the green where I then 2 putt. Your workabilities get you to the green where you proceed to 4 jack

I never claimed to have workabilities. 4 jack....CHECK!

There looks to be quite a few bets willing to be made within the first group. I better bring a big box to get my winnings home

Back