liquidrage

Invented the push-slice
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, new to having an account anyways.

Background:

30 something, been playing for 2 years. Shoot mostly in the low 90's with occasional trips it's the 80's. Hit my 1st hole in one last week. Hole was playing about 147ish, 8 iron dropped about 3 feet infront and rolled right in. Totally addicted to the game, no idea why I didn't start playing it earlier. I think it's because it's an intimidating sport to break into.

My 3 year old son won't have that problem. He's already hitting off a tee with me into the net I have set up on the side of the house. He has about 5 sets of plastic clubs and one set of real junior clubs. He's a southpaw though!

Anyways, lots of great posts/info here so thanks. The THP review of the Machspeed irons led me to try em out an that's what in my bag now, and my wife would go before they would at this point. :)

Welcome. Congrats on the Ace!

Welcome to THP, enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the best golf site around. Hint to get the most out of THP if your on Facebook go to THe Hackers Paradise Hit LIKE. It will keep you up to date on alot of the stuff going on.

:welcome: & congrats on your new membership

HoleInOneClubBanner.jpg

Welcome to THP, liquidrage!

Nice Ace! Nice to hear about those.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the ace!!

Welcome to THP! Still looking for my first ace, but had a few close calls, I hope more come your way!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the big show!

Welcome and congrats on that ace! That's something many people will never accomplish!

Glad to have ya!

Welcome, nice to have you.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP liguidrage!

Congrats on the hole in one and welcome!

Back