The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dent, you missed the carling question! It's a tough one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hole in One. Carling isn't THAT hot..

Dent, you missed the carling question! It's a tough one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, but I would still take the ace.

EDIT

on second thought, I am gonna remove that last part.

I'm so crabby. I had to delete responses that I'd written to three threads already.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Not only is it Monday I have a dentist appointment at 9am. And it's not a routine cleaning either. Bad mood Monday.

I know how that feels.
I'm so crabby. I had to delete responses that I'd written to three threads already.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Why did you have to delete them?

Posted via Tapatalk.

I can't tell you the amount of times, I've typed out a response to something then re-read it and decided not to post it because of how angry I sound.

I can't tell you the amount of times, I've typed out a response to something then re-read it and decided not to post it because of how angry I sound.

I try very hard to make sure my tone is interpreted correctly, but it's not easy to do. It can be very valuable in the workplace hehe. I wake up crabby sometimes and read things that annoy me. Then I make a snappy post and backspace it into oblivion. Makes me feel better.

When I'm that ticked, I'll write the email and save it as a draft. I've learned through the years not to even put an addressee because all it takes is a little "ctrl enter" and what's done is done. I don't think I've ever written a career-limitiing email (yet), but have learned how to take a hard line with directors and VPs above me so they "see the light", without me jeopardizing my job. I guess 25 years at the same company does that for you...

If the weather is golfing weather and it's the most beautiful day out and has been the nicest in 5 months, but it's a Monday what type of mood should I be in?

If the weather is golfing weather and it's the most beautiful day out and has been the nicest in 5 months, but it's a Monday what type of mood should I be in?

It's golfing weather in Mani-freaking-toba. What you should do is zip it Garfield and then be excited you can start rocking the casbah on the course. :alien:

It's golfing weather in Mani-freaking-toba. What you should do is zip it Garfield and then be excited you can start rocking the casbah on the course. :alien:

Too true, but as we speak right now we have greater temps than you guys do right now :D

*Waits for year round golf comeback* :D

Too true, but as we speak right now we have greater temps than you guys do right now :D

*Waits for year round golf comeback* :D

Dent I would try and not compare weather with us, you will lose, 364 days a year.

Those stupid Canadian geese that come down here all winter and shat all over my golf courses makes me prejudice against Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back