The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those stupid Canadian geese that come down here all winter and shat all over my golf courses makes me prejudice against Canadians.

Sorry buddy. I can't really complain about em because I have never seen one on my course in my life.

Those stupid Canadian geese that come down here all winter and shat all over my golf courses makes me prejudice against Canadians.

We used to have a few to many silver bullets in college and chase them around the lake. Goose poop is very slippery FYI.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy. I can't really complain about em because I have never seen one on my course in my life.

I'm sure. I hate them. I'm all for some wildlife and nature, but I'd like to blast some of those things. They're aggressive things to. I suppose I would be to if I was Canadian. It must be rough being perma-pale, snowed in, sounding funny, and famous for maple syrup. I feel sorry for you guys to be honest. You're so close to greatness, it must be a horrible tease.

Shooting geese is a good time. They taste gooood too.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Id drop some.... Nevermind

Posted via Tapatalk.

I've seen so much hotter than that Dent. That's a disgrace to cheerleaders dude! That dark haired girl had a face like a dropped meat pie.

I figured I'd get something like that. That chick is pretty dusty. I just wouldn't be the type of dude to start giving out facebook links of people I know :D

I shall one day find a way to represent Winnipeg hotness.

Edit: Got it, that was easy:

JustinBieber.png

I figured I'd get something like that. That chick is pretty dusty. I just wouldn't be the type of dude to start giving out facebook links of people I know :D

Hey, I know there's some hotties in Canada, young Thainer knows quite a few of them. He even turned one loose on twitter. Poor girl didn't stand a chance with us animals. One of my ex's is from Vancouver.

I will beat my son's a$$ if he comes home with lipstick and a Beiber haircut. On a side note, that chick is SMOKING.

Edit: Got it, that was easy:

JustinBieber.png

Hey, I know there's some hotties in Canada, young Thainer knows quite a few of them. He even turned one loose on twitter. Poor girl didn't stand a chance with us animals. One of my ex's is from Vancouver.

Thainer that sly dog, no wonder. He's hogging them all.

Thainer that sly dog, no wonder. He's hogging them all.

I'm not kidding you dude, check out some of his female friends on facebook. It's quite incredible.

they actually got rid of the guy who owned the bird dog that chased the geese off of our course
now goose poop is everywhere and their urine burns the greens into nasty dead spots

Now that I've inspected the link that young Dent provided, I stand firm on my belief that the Manitobian ladies are beastly.

Now that I've inspected the link that young Dent provided, I stand firm on my belief that the Manitobian ladies are beastly.

I know, that was a fail. I've dug myself in a deeper hole. You just gotta trust me on this one Hawk.

I know, that was a fail. I've dug myself in a deeper hole. You just gotta trust me on this one Hawk.

Meh, girls like that are fun too. In fact, they get better looking the later it gets.

I thought the chick in the first picture was pretty hot.

Agreed,

PS - Does anyone on here every get the feeling they are a thread killer? Everytime I post a reply in a thread that's not so popular the thread just dies. :D

Agreed,

PS - Does anyone on here every get the feeling they are a thread killer? Everytime I post a reply in a thread that's not so popular the thread just dies. :D

I've thought that many times.

Dude, you cant tell me the chick in the very first picture on this link isnt good looking.(same girl in the link dent posted)

http://www.google.com/images?pws=0&...&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=619

Listen Beer Goggles, I don't need any girl that is missing half a lip and wants to give me the fire pees.

I've thought that many times.

Listen Beer Goggles, I don't need any girl that is missing half a lip and wants to give me the fire pees.

Lmao Hawk you crack me up, but I'll have to disagree with you on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back