The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come?

My wife in paticular is a health freak especially with our son. Everything in the house is organic, nothing in plastic, fair trade, ect, ect...

Bags of milk are hands down more efficient than any other form of milk out there. Easier to pour, keeps milk fresher. Plastic Bag>Cardboard Carton.

First great video, but that was one colourfull cup and milk pouring device.

Milk in a bag? WTF? Milk is suppose to be in a jug. Trust me, im from Texas we have cows like yall have pasty white kids.
whole-white.jpg

Best chocolate milk ever.

whole-chocolate.jpg

We can all post pics of milk, our island milk would make your Texas milk shake in fear. It is just delicious, and hearty, like Canadians, your Texas milk is warm and curdled...hehe, Im sure your milk is good.

Heres my milk.

dairyland_milk.jpg

lmao Thainer great vid, too bad you have that weird device that holds the bag though.. is that made special for milk in a bag?

Yes. You put the bag in that, and pour. Super easy. No big jug to deal with, no gross cardboard.
Heres my milk.

dairyland_milk.jpg

lmao Thainer great vid, too bad you have that weird device that holds the bag though.. is that made special for milk in a bag?

We can all post pics of milk, our island milk would make your Texas milk shake in fear. It is just delicious, and hearty, like Canadians, your Texas milk is warm and curdled...hehe, Im sure your milk is good.

Do yall have any oak farms milk up that way? I dont drink a lot of milk just by itself, mostly in cereal or with cookies but the oak farm chocolate milk is amazing and im real picky about chocolate milk. I used to have one after every saturday morning football practice. Dang it, I want one now! You should see if there is any up that way.

Island farms milk is hands down the best milk I've had anywhere in the world and I've been around the block a few times

There is nothing wrong with bagged milk. When I use to visit family in Cape Breton that's what they had and Thainer's right, it does stay fresher, longer that way. Sadly those bags generally aren't recycled though which sucks

Edit: We don't get Oakfarms up here Bridges but I have had it before. I'd call in top 3 of the chocolate milks

I don't drink milk. I think it tastes gross. I have a weird thing too when I taste chocolate milk in my mouth it's so good I always chug it. I never drink choco slow.

We recycle our bags! And Natrel is the newest bagged milk, better than ever! We dont have Island Farms though

Island farms milk is hands down the best milk I've had anywhere in the world and I've been around the block a few times

There is nothing wrong with bagged milk. When I use to visit family in Cape Breton that's what they had and Thainer's right, it does stay fresher, longer that way. Sadly those bags generally aren't recycled though which sucks

Edit: We don't get Oakfarms up here Bridges but I have had it before. I'd call in top 3 of the chocolate milks

Thanks Tuna, it is great milk, and even though its not labeled as Organic it is.

See, the bag milk just seems weird to me. Idk why but it just does. I have had carton milk but only in the small ones. I hate how the opening part gets all soggy after a while, so you gotta drink it fast. I love me some oak farms chocolate milk. It has a good strong chocolate taste.

See, the bag milk just seems weird to me. Idk why but it just does. I have had carton milk but only in the small ones. I hate how the opening part gets all soggy after a while, so you gotta drink it fast. I love me some oak farms chocolate milk. It has a good strong chocolate taste.

Me as well, I've never seen bagged milk in my life and we don't have it in Manitoba. I think Cartons and Jugs just feel right.

Alright im out. Going to take the browns to the super bowl, play a little TW08 then crash. Later fellas.

Me as well, I've never seen bagged milk in my life and we don't have it in Manitoba. I think Cartons and Jugs just feel right.

I've never heard of bagged milk either. I never buy the cartons either, always in a plastic jug. We go through about 3 gallons a week, and it's only two of us here.

I've never heard of bagged milk either. I never buy the cartons either, always in a plastic jug. We go through about 3 gallons a week, and it's only two of us here.

How many gallons are in a jug smalls? I am assuming ours are the same size as yours.

A gallon is basically our 4 litre jug dent, a little less but close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back