THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

oh, he is gonna be nervous for sure!

I think Capt. biggsy makes him more nervous than I do. the guy eats raw eggs and lathers up his stuff in ranch. I hope ddec brings some greens with him, he'll want them to wash down all that ranch.

Oh, and one other thing: you think ddec's gonna blow up or what? Playing with both Morgan Cup Captains with his superior forged MC's. I better see some high cuts and stingers and piercing draws out of that kid!

No way, DDec will come out with euro tour stats...oh wait, this is real golf and he plays workability forged buttery soft clubs. You are doomed.

Aright. I have been giving this some thought.

I will play any member of our Sunday group. Heads up. Preference to match play. No exceptions.
What do people want to put on the line? I don't have much pride in my golf game, but I'll wager all of it.

So, what's it going to be?

Whats it going to be? A loss for you...hehe

Lol I stepped up 2 months ago. JB is going down faster then a banana in a monkey cage.

I do like banana's and that monkey is going to be throwing things at you all day.

Is things slang for crappy shots?

Aright. I have been giving this some thought.

I will play any member of our Sunday group. Heads up. Preference to match play. No exceptions.
What do people want to put on the line? I don't have much pride in my golf game, but I'll wager all of it.

So, what's it going to be?

I'll do teams as well- I just want the teams to be self selected. I don't want to be teamed with someone who does 100% like/want/trust the match ups. I don't want to hear anything later about a teamate letting the other person down. If we have teams, we win or lose as a team. No scapegoats. No one under the bus.

I'll do teams as well- I just want the teams to be self selected. I don't want to be teamed with someone who does 100% like/want/trust the match ups. I don't want to hear anything later about a teamate letting the other person down. If we have teams, we win or lose as a team. No scapegoats. No one under the bus.

You know what rhymes with under the bus....That was a really bad shot Gus....hehe

You know what rhymes with under the bus....That was a really bad shot Gus....hehe

Yep. Figured out that one in 1st grade.

what do you think we are playing for here? I dont think anyone will care what the teams are....or do any of what you just stated. Did you eat a bowl of negativity today?

what do you think we are playing for here? I dont think anyone will care what the teams are....or do any of what you just stated. Did you eat a bowl of negativity today?

Yep!
Its been a long day at work and I just want to go home!

It's kinda similar to your observation that if you took strokes from JB that, even if you won, all you would ever hear about is the 3 strokes.

I heard negativity tastes like butter

Yep!

It's kinda similar to your observation that if you took strokes from JB that, even if you won, all you would ever hear about is the 3 strokes.

Not from me he wouldnt.

Gus I know I wouldn't care if you hit a poor shot. I'm going to be hitting just as many as you do. I'm looking forward to some crap talk and some fun

The only butter that I am familiar with are my forged irons.

Oh, and one other thing: you think ddec's gonna blow up or what? Playing with both Morgan Cup Captains with his superior forged MC's. I better see some high cuts and stingers and piercing draws out of that kid!

I'll be showing you the full repertoire of shots. We are talking high cuts, low drawing stingers, all out shanks, and some good old fashion worm-burners. If you are lucky I may even show you some yips on the green.

oh, he is gonna be nervous for sure!

was I nervous last time? I mean it wasn't 28 after 3 nervous, but I was +7 after 3. That was with less a serious set of irons though, I'll be in good shape this time around.

No way, DDec will come out with euro tour stats...oh wait, this is real golf and he plays workability forged buttery soft clubs. You are doomed.

damn straight I do! By then I will have all sorts of stats to spit out. I'll be talking about how Lee Westwoods putting avg went down once he switched to the belly putter.

I think Capt. biggsy makes him more nervous than I do. the guy eats raw eggs and lathers up his stuff in ranch. I hope ddec brings some greens with him, he'll want them to wash down all that ranch.

In a way you are kind of right. I'll be comfortable are you because I've bs'd with you enough times now. If Biggsy wasn't my MC Captain, I would be nervous as can be teeing it up with him. Though since he and I skype every night and talk about simulator golf, I'll be ok.

Reactions: TC
This has just worked out beautifully. LMAO over here.

There's no such thing as a bad shot on the Champions course.....unless you're left handed of course!

There's no such thing as a bad shot on the Champions course.....unless you're left handed of course!

I agree. I hear the 12th shot is usually the best

Hilarious post ddec! Rep given!

Man.

The banter on this thread today is crazy.

Yall are out of control!

I resemble that remark

Yep!

I can assure you that if we are teamed up we will have a good time and there will be NO talk of why we won or lost, if we lose as a team it means we I prob got beat by JB as well and that aint happening.

Thats obviously not the fat free kind

Not from me he wouldnt.

Gus I know I wouldn't care if you hit a poor shot. I'm going to be hitting just as many as you do. I'm looking forward to some crap talk and some fun

me too buddy

I can assure you that if we are teamed up we will have a good time and there will be NO talk of why we won or lost, if we lose as a team it means we I prob got beat by JB as well and that aint happening.

When you were growing up they just passed you and said "hes kind of good at sports, lets move him along" didnt they?

I mean I know math is not a big thing for you guys, but unless you have some creative way of adding (and you might, I know others have), you cant be serious.

When you were growing up they just passed you and said "hes kind of good at sports, lets move him along" didnt they?

I mean I know math is not a big thing for you guys, but unless you have some creative way of adding (and you might, I know others have), you cant be serious.

If by move him along you mean send him straight to the NBA, you are correct, but I wanted a college education. I dont have to shoot a lower score than you, I just have to play better than you on the holes youare gonna suck at. Like number 1, you will be 1 down and worried

If by move him along you mean send him straight to the NBA, you are correct, but I wanted a college education. I dont have to shoot a lower score than you, I just have to play better than you on the holes youare gonna suck at. Like number 1, you will be 1 down and worried

Clearly you missed our last match. That is the difference between you and me. I dont get worried. I dont leave putts 4 feet short and miss 5 feet to the right. Buddy, you are going to feel so insecure after the round, you might crawl onto uncle daddy's lap and say rub my belly.

We can pack you in it and label it fragile too, just so yorkem does not have to hear the "only ifs" on the ride home.

ROFLMAO

Back