The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFY....
I am going to make the wickedest, most Rad milkshake tonight. Ice cream, peanut butter, milk, sugar, chocolate, hm.

Additions:
Banana
Coconut
Luke Donald juice

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Luke Donald can not be an ingredient [unfortunately]

True that, just love how TC is... gettin yo creep on.

I love facebook stalking thainer's female friends. I'd like ti ruin them by the handfulls!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The last few posts, Dent has been like 6 posts behind. I knew he was slow, but this is past the point of just being a canadian.

The last few posts, Dent has been like 6 posts behind. I knew he was slow, but this is past the point of just being a canadian.

I know my banter skills are awful today. I can't think of anything to even say. I'm so blank right now.

Alright it's time for the manly late night banter crew to come out, I am up for some serious banter tonight.

Alright it's time for the manly late night banter crew to come out, I am up for some serious banter tonight.

The Manly Canadians are here, I could be up for a little banter.

Operation Milkshake was a success

That sounded good, I bet you feel crazy full and sleepy now.

The Manly Canadians are here, I could be up for a little banter.

That sounded good, I bet you feel crazy full and sleepy now.

Milkshakes are so bloating, I got one right now and it's like by this point I don't even want these things anymore.

PS - Have you ever googled yourself? It's pretty cool.

That's a stretch since we were talking about stretch marks yesterday. :D

BTW, Dent I found this if you want to try it out.

Where's all the manly dudes on this site who have bodybuilding wounds?

I did some bodybuilding for a while but I never grew fast enough to gain stretch marks.

my body building days are over... actually i should seriously consider working out again but im too lazy

Like legit competition body building or just getting bigger for yourself?

After University basketball I was looking for something to do, and since we worked out all the time for ball, I thought I would give Mr. Natural body building competitions a try. I learned really quickly that there was going to be no way I could compete, so after that I just started working out just to get a little bigger for me.

After University basketball I was looking for something to do, and since we worked out all the time for ball, I thought I would give Mr. Natural body building competitions a try. I learned really quickly that there was going to be no way I could compete, so after that I just started working out just to get a little bigger for me.

Nice breeze. I guess all that work has gone out the window with your intense bacon eating now eh? :D

Nice breeze. I guess all that work has gone out the window with your intense bacon eating now eh? :D

Ya all that work did go out the window once I got married and had a kid, I slowly started to go to the gym less and less, and then never. I've stated going again, but really just to get back into shape, and maybe next year during the golf off season I will look to add some more muscle mass again. I did get pretty big at one point but to be honest when I look at the pics its not that attractive to be that muscley.

Now now, don't be hating on the bacon. That's just not cricket mate.

Sometimes I sound oddly british...

Ya all that work did go out the window once I got married and had a kid, I slowly started to go to the gym less and less, and then never. I've stated going again, but really just to get back into shape, and maybe next year during the golf off season I will look to add some more muscle mass again. I did get pretty big at one point but to be honest when I look at the pics its not that attractive to be that muscley.

Wow! You must have gotten massive man.

Now now, don't be hating on the bacon. That's just not cricket mate.

Sometimes I sound oddly british...

YAA BABAY!!!!
austinpowers_original.jpg

Stretch marks Dent? I get them around my traps. Weird-looking ones too.

Stretch marks Dent? I get them around my traps. Weird-looking ones too.

Badly, I have them on my legs all around the whole leg. Then I have them starting from my arm pit running up my tricep then tiny ones on my bicep, and then a few small ones but deep from my armpit to this newly formed muscle near my armpit which appears to be my pec.

whatever you do
dont get too big and then stop working out
thats a sure way to get moobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back