THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Dudes, I really don't care. I thought it would be fun. I have plenty of clubs, so figured it would be something that wasn't too severe. I'm not trying to room anybodys time. We can play for a sleeve of balls for all I care.

Posted via Tapatalk.

and...a new sock!!

So, what was the final bet between JB and P4b...I skimmed and you guys were talking jibberish anyway...about IT, then clubs, the tester positions, then 3d tv's. then GG.

Dudes, I really don't care. I thought it would be fun. I have plenty of clubs, so figured it would be something that wasn't too severe. I'm not trying to room anybodys time. We can play for a sleeve of balls for all I care.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Maybe to make it fair, we could do it for drivers. Each person is playing a driver because of THP and I am sure will be reviewing others in the new year. Nobody is out any money that way.

I like the idea of playing for something but I think playing for equipment or jobs could lead to some really bad things. It would only be a crappy way to start what is supposed to be a mini-golf vacation and could possibly ruin the cool and unique relationships that we staffers have with each other. I'm sure we can think of something that will spawn 'that's a great idea' post or 2 on the forum

I totally understand that, those type of stakes could create some uncomfortable conflict that really isn't necessary. I'd rather not do it myself. We've got tons of creative people on this site, someone will come up with a pretty cool idea for us I'm sure.

Maybe to make it fair, we could do it for drivers. Each person is playing a driver because of THP and I am sure will be reviewing others in the new year. Nobody is out any money that way.

I like this idea.

Thats fair!!! P4B will be gaming the 175! hahaha

I am dying to see some smack talk in here....wheres JB

I am dying to see some smack talk in here....wheres JB

Im still waiting to find out what the bet is. Apparently one team is not all that confident in their skills...hehe

I'm in for whatever.

Posted via Tapatalk.

We need to finalize the team bet in terms of actual teams and what I will be winning. We also need to finalize what the individual stakes will be.

Im still waiting to find out what the bet is. Apparently one team is not all that confident in their skills...hehe

so, what was decided for our group? I know gus wasnt serious about you and I playing together. That is just funny.

We need to finalize the team bet in terms of actual teams and what I will be winning. We also need to finalize what the individual stakes will be.

Unless you are on my team you will be winning an assault on this forum afterward. Most likely a new nickname. And of course you will be winning the ability to move on with your life with no dignity.

Gees dude it went on for about 10 hours today.

yeah, I was golfing, its this thing where you swing a long stick with a forged head on the end of it at this white ball....

yeah, I was golfing, its this thing where you swing a long stick with a forged head on the end of it at this white ball....

That's what that was?

Bet you bunch of pansies! I think hanks should lose a club for not believing in his skillz!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

But did you workability the ball all over?

I could finish that sentence a number of ways but it all depends whether you are on my team or not

I'm not playing for jobs or for MC spots or for drivers, wedges, irons, putters, even golf balls because to me that is ridiculous and it is just a sure fire way for someone's weekend to suck real fast. I'm not going down there to end up either taking someone's club or losing a club or a job or a opportunity for MC or any of that. So call me what you will, I'm a chicken sh!t and I'll live with that. I have no confidence in my skills and I'm almost 100% certain that I cannot win that match....whatever it is. The fact is that we're set to have a really fun round (and weekend) until we start putting too high of stakes on it.

P4B....aka The Pansy.

Wow, maybe we need to find another group and do some shuffling. Someone talks all that trash (and agrees to challenge) and then crawls back into the corner.

I'm not playing for jobs or for MC spots or for drivers, wedges, irons, putters, even golf balls because to me that is ridiculous and it is just a sure fire way for someone's weekend to suck real fast. I'm not going down there to end up either taking someone's club or losing a club or a job or a opportunity for MC or any of that. So call me what you will, I'm a chicken sh!t and I'll live with that. I have no confidence in my skills and I'm almost 100% certain that I cannot win that match....whatever it is. The fact is that we're set to have a really fun round (and weekend) until we start putting too high of stakes on it.

P4B....aka The Pansy.

I wouldn't put your forum position up either P4B. You earned it.

P4B....aka The Pansy.

dude, I think your wife is typing stuff under your name

Wow, maybe we need to find another group and do some shuffling. Someone talks all that trash (and agrees to challenge) and then crawls back into the corner.
If that's what you feel you need to do. Sorry to ruin your night.

Wasn't it you that always claims that you're not a gambler?

Dang. I've been wanting a J38 for awhile now. Something to pull down my ridiculous ball flight.

Back