Bushnell Tour V2 vs Nikon 350g

R11FAN

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone know which is better. Gut reaction is v2.

I like both units actually, but prefer the Bushnell. The Pinseeker tech just makes it easier for me to pick up pins.

I like both units actually, but prefer the Bushnell. The Pinseeker tech just makes it easier for me to pick up pins.
Is it the slope version you have

I have both actually, but use the Hybrid version without slope (GPS and Laser).
Another question. Is it worth it and can the gps work on irish courses

I have the slope version in the Bushnell with pin seeker. I don't ever play in tournaments so it doesn't matter. This is the most helpful thing I have ever purchased. It's quick and easy to use. I found the distance calculations to be reliable. You always pull the right club so you get a lot of confidence from it.

Another question. Is it worth it and can the gps work on irish courses

You would have to check the course library there for that.
I love the hybrid unit.

I have the slope version in the Bushnell with pin seeker. I don't ever play in tournaments so it doesn't matter. This is the most helpful thing I have ever purchased. It's quick and easy to use. I found the distance calculations to be reliable. You always pull the right club so you get a lot of confidence from it.
Is there much of a difference between the slope and regular

Is there much of a difference between the slope and regular

One adds a function of measuring and calculating slope and one does not.

You would have to check the course library there for that.
I love the hybrid unit.

Does the hybrid unit gps keep track of stats and such like a Sky Caddie or other gps units?

Does the hybrid unit gps keep track of stats and such like a Sky Caddie or other gps units?

No. There is a review of it on the home page showing everything it does that might help.

No. There is a review of it on the home page showing everything it does that might help.

Thanks, I'll look into it. Getting the combo unit or something like it is on my short list of things to buy for next season.

I have the Bushnell Tour V2 non-slope and I absolutely love it. Never used the Nikon. Don't want to play without my Bushnell.

I am strongly considering a bushell w slope. I don't participate in tournaments and I think it will help me with my club selection. I am also looking at the Leupold gx2 unit

Back