The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thats hardcore. I used to eat a lot of peanut butter sandwiches during the summer to try and gain weight for football but usually just burned it off with the workouts we had to do. I did the protein shakes for a while, but got tired of having to make the dang things 3 times a day so I stopped.

Im actually pretty surprised you got stretch marks since most people around our age dont unless they loose a bunch of weight.

Gaining weight does take determination and a steady repetitive process.

I'm surprised as well, and these things are deep dude. I can run my finger down my arm and my finger tip will slip into the crevice of the mark.

Gaining weight does take determination and a steady repetitive process.

I'm surprised as well, and these things are deep dude. I can run my finger down my arm and my finger tip will slip into the crevice of the mark.

Might go see a dr and see what they say? Cut back on all that stuff your doing that way it wont get worse.

Might go see a dr and see what they say? Cut back on all that stuff your doing that way it wont get worse.

I'm not sure it could get worse man, I took pictures on when I started and even 2 months out and I just absolutely ballooned. I don't think I will ever gain that fast again. As of now it is really slow and steady from now on.

i won $7.90 from a class action lawsuit... who wants to party? w00t w00t!

i won $7.90 from a class action lawsuit... who wants to party? w00t w00t!

hahaha. Party Time.
The same thing happened to me two years ago. my Electric company gave me $4.45 as my share from some class action lawsuit I didn't even know about.

hahaha. Party Time.
The same thing happened to me two years ago. my Electric company gave me $4.45 as my share from some class action lawsuit I didn't even know about.

the grand total was some ridiculous amt of dough but since its a class action and there were a million claimants the award wasnt so much ahhaha

I am bored and have to work til 8:30, someone banter away with me.

Little birdie just told me that we are going to do some pretty cool forum testing pretty soon.

Little birdie just told me that we are going to do some pretty cool forum testing pretty soon.

Sweet!!! Lets talk about it!!

Haha we need to give that thing a name and proclaim it our so called state bird.

On a side note we probably wont seen many of our Canadian THPer's around for the rest of the night....NHL playoffs just kicked off.

Cant discuss yet, but its very cool and will be some seriously good testing!

Have I mention that I love the little birdies that live around here?

My banter? Proud of myself for realizing a cracked rib, ladder, and chainsaw are not a smart combo today. We'll just wait a couple days, I reckon the trees will still be there.

Haha we need to give that thing a name and proclaim it our so called state bird.

On a side note we probably wont seen many of our Canadian THPer's around for the rest of the night....NHL playoffs just kicked off.

well....makes me wish for the NHL playoffs all year! hehe, I kid

Cant discuss yet, but its very cool and will be some seriously good testing!

I can only imagine

Have I mention that I love the little birdies that live around here?

My banter? Proud of myself for realizing a cracked rib, ladder, and chainsaw are not a smart combo today. We'll just wait a couple days, I reckon the trees will still be there.

ummmm....it took you trying it to realize it? haha

Hopefully it can be done from the iPad.

Dinners done. Time for some speed sleeve love.

Club testing...silly.

Kool Aid line is to the left...hehe

I love that little THP birdie....can't wait to see what it has in store for us

dude, this think is a ball striking magician. there is an underlyer.....*promotes workability*

Kool aid to the left, haters to the right? Haha

One-t I'd been neglecting mine for a few months till that thread reminded me of it.

Kool aid to the left, haters to the right? Haha

One-t I'd been neglecting mine for a few months till that thread reminded me of it.

buy forged irons and you dont need it!

The THP birdie brings droppings of joy!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The THP birdie brings droppings of joy!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

He does that from time to time. Maybe we should resurrect that future of testing thread....hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back