Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Staples

Dirtydawg67
Reaction score
Handicap
I played a few holes tonight and had the idea of filming each shot on one of them. This could be a dumb idea, but if anyone is interested in doing the same it could be posted here. Here are the vids from the par 5 2nd at my local course. I found it funny how I forgot what I was actually shooting half way through the hole. I wonder if some of my other scores are wrong from when I play alone....

[YOUTUBE]7qMMWqxxHm8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4rJdsV-BRTk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]J7b7acMm59o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]65q3pX3d0YE[/YOUTUBE]

Nice outcome off the provisional. I love WITB!

I was wondering if you first ball got a great kick. Nice idea with the video. I'll have to join you tomorrow, playing in the AM

Kongfrontation

Dude. That RAZR Hawk sounds freaking awesome in the forest. I hate that course and hope to never play there!

Great idea for a thread, btw :)

Great idea for a thread and a solid job even with the provisional. Did you use your fingers adding that up?

DD: I really like the idea....I need to get a tripod for my push cart so I can do this as well. Will watch these tomorrow as they take way too long to load on the iPad. Great thread idea - could see this taking off with how much we all love video.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I like this thread, I have a feeling it will become very popular. I can already think of a few cool holes I can participate with.

Cool stuff dirtydawg. Nice save @ the end remembering the provisional for the final count. Still a nice bogey.

nice videos DD and nice "birdie"

Sweet vids DJ. I could hear you smack a tree. I miss you immensely but it's nice to see you out there making birdie/provisional bogeys. The Razr Hawk sounds wicked.

Great idea for a thread!

I was wondering if you first ball got a great kick. Nice idea with the video. I'll have to join you tomorrow, playing in the AM

Kongfrontation

Thanks Freddie. I got a great kick deep into the left woods. Even if it kicked right the overall outcome may have been the same.

Dude. That RAZR Hawk sounds freaking awesome in the forest. I hate that course and hope to never play there!

Great idea for a thread, btw :)

I do love the sound of the Razr! Haha, the course is a little tight.

Great idea for a thread and a solid job even with the provisional. Did you use your fingers adding that up?

I did have to use my fingers. I'm glad I didn't have to get my toes involved.

DD: I really like the idea....I need to get a tripod for my push cart so I can do this as well. Will watch these tomorrow as they take way too long to load on the iPad. Great thread idea - could see this taking off with how much we all love video.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks Cookie. I picked up a generic telescoping tripod last night from wal mart for like $12. It worked well with the Flip and can easily fit in my golf bag.

Sweet vids DJ. I could hear you smack a tree. I miss you immensely but it's nice to see you out there making birdie/provisional bogeys. The Razr Hawk sounds wicked.

Thanks dude! We need a month or two MC reunion. I need to get some mountain golf in or you need to get some beach golf in.

I would love to experience Va golf, but with the arrival of #2 any day now, I don't know when that can be. You guys need to come experience Ash-Vegas don't you? We can make videos for this thread.

thanks again guys.

Yoccos/TMex/TMod/Marcawesome deserves the credit for the thread name/idea:act-up:

Great hole! I love the idea!

I would love to experience Va golf, but with the arrival of #2 any day now, I don't know when that can be. You guys need to come experience Ash-Vegas don't you? We can make videos for this thread.

Oh yeah. I think I may have had the arrival dates for yours and Jarrets mixed up. I would love to experience Ash-Vegas. I'll have to see what's up with work since we are so far behind due to hurricanes/tropical storms/floods and whatever else may be around the bend. It definitely needs to happen though.

Great idea for a thread DD, next time I get out, I will be sure to film a full hole.

And great shots there after the first one. I love your swing dude, and that course looks great.

Great idea for a thread DD, next time I get out, I will be sure to film a full hole.

And great shots there after the first one. I love your swing dude, and that course looks great.

Thanks CB! Looking forward to seeing your vid. My local course is starting to get in better shape. I would much rather be playing Bear Mountain!

Nice videos man. I love how those tree lined fairways look (although I would lose a box of balls every round).

Cool thread idea.

DirtyDawg, Love the idea for the thread, but as for that course.. I share no love for it hehe

DDawg, is that the course (Pendleton) that you recommended?

DD: thanks for the info on the tripod from Wal-Mart, I will check that out.

Just watched the videos and they were great man; again - great idea. Highlights for me: after the bad tee shot "it's me again" and then counting the score after the provisional realization - 1,2,3, BOGEY! Had me laughing here man - thanks for putting that up!

DDawg, is that the course (Pendleton) that you recommended?

No, this was Cameron Hills. Pendleton is much nicer, but equally as tight in spots.

John Deere Tappin...

awesome idea for a thread!

Back