FS: Taylormade R9 Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrantD

Formerly Known as DMB012
Reaction score
Handicap
PRICE DROP!

These are used R9 Irons, Aw-4. I have had them since last fall. They are in great shape and are solid irons. The only problem with this the R9 tag is missing from the 7 iron. Taylormade said this would not affect the performance of them. They have DG S300 Stiff shafts in them. They have about 2 month old Pure Grips on them. I am looking for $275 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

IMG_9758-1.jpg

IMG_9760-1.jpg

IMG_9759-1.jpg

Last edited:
Please add a price immediately. Thanks.

Please add a price immediately. Thanks.

I just did. I noticed while it was in the middle of posting I forgot. Sorry. HAHA

GLWS! Them are nice!

What shafts do these have and are they standard L/L/L? Interested buyers might want that info and that might save you some PM's. GLWS, good looking clubs.

Thanks for the questions. They have DG S300 Stiff shafts. They are standard everything.

Thanks for the questions. They have DG S300 Stiff shafts. They are standard everything.

Man now that you said that I sure wish I could afford them. How are these comapred to the Burner 1.0?

Man now that you said that I sure wish I could afford them. How are these comapred to the Burner 1.0?

I wish I could help there. I have never hit the Burner 1.0s. Sorry. I can tell you they are solid clubs though.

I really like what I have in the 1.0 but heard very good things about the R9s

I really like what I have in the 1.0 but heard very good things about the R9s

They are great irons. I loved them and just moved on to the R9 TPs. I wanted more of a players iron. They have great forgiveness and distance.

Well, I wish I could do something here cuase I really like them. GLWS though

I am going to leave these at there for another day or two. They are then going to the bay. Thanks for looking. DMB

I just dropped the price before they head to the bay. Good deal for a THPer.

These are solid irons. I've got them now. Somebody has to jump on this amazing deal ASAP! GLWS.

PM Sent. Curious what the estimated shipping cost is.

Close it up mods. SOLD.

Tapatalkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back