Sweet putter, Nate!

Tap before talk.

Nate that looks awesome.

Badass putter Nate! Well done mate.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Looks awesome Nate!

Very cool Nate!

That's noice, I like...

Thanks Guys!! Totally psyched about the flatstick and can't wait to get on the course. Really like how it came out and it feels great on the ball!

I don't know if this sort of information is public, but how are the custom putter selling for NC? Are they seeing decent sales because of the site?

Putter arrived today but the paint is damaged. :angry: The head was still in the plastic so it came like this from the factory. Working with Patty from Blind9 and hoping NC will do something about this...

2ld91ef.jpg

I am sure they will.

The good news, is that it is an easy fix.

I'm hopeful too JB. The problem is that shipping to and from Canada is a big pain, and potentially costly as I might get hit with duty and taxes again.

I'm hopeful too JB. The problem is that shipping to and from Canada is a big pain, and potentially costly as I might get hit with duty and taxes again.

Totally understandable. In that case, it might be easier to fix.

Well, 10 days later and no answer from NC. They replied to my original question and said they'd get back to me with options but I haven't heard anything. Disappointing considering the premium price on these putters. Yes it's a relatively easy fix but I just don't feel that I should have to repaint a putter that costs this much.

Patty at Blind9 has continued to be very helpful but I also don't feel that they should have any have to incur any more costs here as a result of NC's mistake. Surely NC can afford to pay for shipping to/from Toronto.

Am I making a mountain out of a molehill here? At the end of the day I feel that I was shipped a damaged product and would like to see it rectified. Interested in others' opinions on this, though.

Sam,
I agree they should have responded better. Not sure about the shipping. When someone is unhappy with a product, normally it is up to the consumer to ship back for replacement or refund.

Just visited the website. I need to save for a Gambler Straight. Purple and black paint fill. Time to work some overtime at work.

Loving that they have the customizable dineros on the website now. Simply gorgeous putters that never compromise is putting out. I might have to put a Dinero Baron on my pondering list.

Hi all, I realized I never did respond with how this whole thing played out. NC got back to Patty and Dennis at Blind9 and offered to fix the paint and ship the putter back to me at their cost. Blind9, being the class acts they are, offered to pay for the shipping back down to California themselves. At the end of the day I opted to keep the putter and I plan on fixing the paint fill myself at some point, or maybe just stripping it out. I'm thinking the suits will look cool bare on the putter neck. I didn't want to risk getting hit with taxes again on the way in to Canada, and I also didn't want Blind9 to be out of pocket for NC's mistake (despite their multiple reassurances that I should not worry about the cost.. again, truly classy folks over there).

So, all's well that ends well. NC stepped up and offered to fix their mistake, which is all I can ask for as a customer.

Most importantly.. LOVING the putter. It just feels great and I couldn't be happier with the performance of the club.

Okay, I have no idea of whether these will be the putters used in the MC, but I cannot stop messing with the designs.

Okay, I have no idea of whether these will be the putters used in the MC, but I cannot stop messing with the designs.

I have never stopped, Every time I get one I like I cant pull the trigger..haha

That was just be nasty (the good nasty). These are some of my favorite looking putters along with a few other companies. I think I rolled one on your green during the first MC?

I'm trying to not ponder these too much because it almost seems to good to be true, but I just can't help it.

Check this out!

Back