Dr. Teeth
RxGus
CG13
SW FLA
AHA
AHA's wife
Ole Gray
Kelly Bo

Reminder of the format, blind draw for a partner for a 2 person better ball game. AHA and his wife are going to be on a team, Kelly I'm betting you want someone else other than the dead weight of a former snake charmer huh? HAHAHA!! :laughing: OG I love ya man!
Update: TrueTemper and his dad will not be able to swing the arrival quite in time so they'll meet us all at the ibar with the rest of the crew. We're sitting at 15 right now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

P4b im tryin to swing the flight switch so I can play on Thursday. Ill get a concrete answer tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in gettin back to you. Been a busy weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P4b im tryin to swing the flight switch so I can play on Thursday. Ill get a concrete answer tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in gettin back to you. Been a busy weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries buddy, take your time!

Another week begins and we are getting really close.
Man is this ever true! I was talking to my wife about our plans for the coming weeks and suddenly now the outing is RIGHT there on the radar. I love it!!

KellyBo has ordered my "Look like a Pro Contest" outfit and it is a doozy! She swore me to secrecy so no hints about the content but I think you guys/gals should get a kick out of it. I have one more pair of shoes on my purchase list, maybe a shirt or two and one more pair of shorts. If the THP store had golf shirts in white , I would have to bag a couple of them . Those Antiqua shirts are the ticket when it comes to comfort and coolness!

Update: TrueTemper and his dad will not be able to swing the arrival quite in time so they'll meet us all at the ibar with the rest of the crew. We're sitting at 15 right now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm trying to convince OEM to join us, but he fears he won't be there in time. If we all meet up at 2pm for the first tee time, and there's 4 4somes, that means that whoever goes out last probably won't tee off until around 3pm, correct?

I think the issue with us TC is that we don't want to be running from the plane to shuttle to golf. We want to take our time getting checked in, settle, eat lunch, and then go play somewhere. If we can jump on somewhere right away rather than wait around to tee off some more I think we'd rather do that. At least that was our thinking last week.

I'm trying to convince OEM to join us, but he fears he won't be there in time. If we all meet up at 2pm for the first tee time, and there's 4 4somes, that means that whoever goes out last probably won't tee off until around 3pm, correct?

Tee times are every 8 minutes and our first one is @ 2:04. The last group right now (we have 4 tee times reserved) tees off at 2:28.

I think the issue with us TC is that we don't want to be running from the plane to shuttle to golf. We want to take our time getting checked in, settle, eat lunch, and then go play somewhere. If we can jump on somewhere right away rather than wait around to tee off some more I think we'd rather do that. At least that was our thinking last week.

Completely understandable dude. I wouldn't want to start my Outing weekend off in that fashion either.

Tee times are every 8 minutes and our first one is @ 2:04. The last group right now (we have 4 tee times reserved) tees off at 2:28.

Well, if worse comes to worse we have a 3some.

Lol I will. I'm just a little grumpy lately haha. Got this coming up though so I'm happy. And my SoCal trip finally came together.
I've been all sorts of grumpy lately. The rain lately has just sucked and this trip cannot come fast enough! We're not on our 2nd day of sunny skies in a row though so things are looking up. Perfect timing for my back to be all jacked up, instead of playing golf yesterday after Easter festivities were over I was at home with ice and heat on my back....ugh!

It's ok though, we've got this coming up and nothing can keep us from having the time of our lives in just 3.5 weeks!

Soooo true man!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been all sorts of grumpy lately. The rain lately has just sucked and this trip cannot come fast enough! We're not on our 2nd day of sunny skies in a row though so things are looking up. Perfect timing for my back to be all jacked up, instead of playing golf yesterday after Easter festivities were over I was at home with ice and heat on my back....ugh!

It's ok though, we've got this coming up and nothing can keep us from having the time of our lives in just 3.5 weeks!

Are there any other young'ns going to this thing? Or am I going to be dodging walkers and canes all weekend?

Are there any other young'ns going to this thing? Or am I going to be dodging walkers and canes all weekend?

Define young'ns. If you mean pre pubescent that hangs around the legal drinking age then in that case there may not be many. There's plenty of us that can hold our own without the aid of a cane or a walker. Besides isn't 35 the new 21? :D

Define young'ns. If you mean pre pubescent that hangs around the legal drinking age then in that case there may not be many. There's plenty of us that can hold our own without the aid of a cane or a walker. Besides isn't 35 the new 21? :D

Ouch!!!

Please leave the rain at home next month and I'll do the same on my end man...the only rain I want to see is from shots falling out of the sky

Another week begins and we are getting really close.

ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS!!! well...full weeks of work...I can't help it, I am so excited to get down there and tee it up with you guys/gals.

Man I am so excited! I will try not to bring my bad mojo weather with me. This winter has been rain non stop and it has carried into the spring as well. I am really hoping for a break in the weather for our NW get together at Chambers Bay. It will be a great warm up round for WPB.

Pssst, please stop talking about the weather.

Thank you,

Signed Mother Freakin Nature!

Thank you,

Haha! Its easy for you to say you live in Florida! :D

Thank you,

I know....Every outing/event I hold my breath for days hoping it is okay. We have been good so far.

Back