Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

You'll be fine. It's weird how quickly you just jump into conversation with another thp'er. Its like going to a family reunion (not that I would really know, there's only 3 of us).

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Geez from all the talk I thought pretty much everyone was a Calloway

My nerves are starting to climb. Just a warning that I am pretty shy in person so it will take me a little time to warm up. OEM's 2 drinks should help though!!

Are you going to need tequila to get loosened up? Or maybe some of that uncle daddy moonshine. I can see it now. You're going to be the one this year.

My nerves are starting to climb. Just a warning that I am pretty shy in person so it will take me a little time to warm up. OEM's 2 drinks should help though!!

No worries CL, KB and the Sunshine Band will have you singing and dancing in no time! :guitar:

haha no problems Chunk. A shot or two of Uncle Daddy's sweet tea will get ya hat on sideways :drinks:.

Are you going to need tequila to get loosened up? Or maybe some of that uncle daddy moonshine. I can see it now. You're going to be the one this year.

Exactly what I'm thinking too.

I guess the "ones" are hanks and ddec so far? I'm going to try and not be on that list when the outing is over.

haha no problems Chunk. A shot or two of Uncle Daddy's sweet tea will get ya hat on sideways :drinks:.

You think OG?

aefcb212-5cd3-def0.jpg

CL - take it from me, you can have lots of fun without the sweet tea!

LOL if you could have only known me about 20 years ago. I would definitely be the one. However I want this to be a great time plus I want to be able to play golf so my drink bag will be strapped on but not to the 11th degree. At least that is what I keep telling myself

You would expect that, but then its like meeting old friends. It truly is something special.

You'll be fine. It's weird how quickly you just jump into conversation with another thp'er. Its like going to a family reunion (not that I would really know, there's only 3 of us).

You are right though, it kind of is. Other than Uncles and Daddies are different people at my reunion.

You think OG?

aefcb212-5cd3-def0.jpg

I heard your bro was bringing a video cam this year. Run Chunk Run :blob:

LOL if you could have only known me about 20 years ago. I would definitely be the one. However I want this to be a great time plus I want to be able to play golf so my drink bag will be strapped on but not to the 11th degree. At least that is what I keep telling myself

That wont be a problem. I hang out, but keep my drinking in check, so I can cope on the course the next day.

No worries CL, KB and the Sunshine Band will have you singing and dancing in no time! :guitar:

KB since I know we are going to dominate there may be some celebratory drinking going down Saturday night for sure!! Not OG celebratory though

Exactly what I'm thinking too.

It has become tradition!!!

Really getting psyched up to see some old friends and meet alot of new people in a few weeks!! :blob:

You think OG?

aefcb212-5cd3-def0.jpg

Great picture TC, looks like OG had too much of the Uncle Daddy's himself.

KB since I know we are going to dominate there may be some celebratory drinking going down Saturday night for sure!! Not OG celebratory though

OG doesn't act like that when I'm around, you can count on it. Let him escape to a cabin with the guys and that is a different story! Of course, he hates that picture so maybe he has learned a little something?????? Haha!

I had one drink last year and woke up with a terrible headache. I just can't hang!

OG doesn't act like that when I'm around, you can count on it. Let him escape to a cabin with the guys and that is a different story! Of course, he hates that picture so maybe he has learned a little something?????? Haha!

I had one drink last year and woke up with a terrible headache. I just can't hang!

I can't hang either. I have like 2 drinks and want to lay down these days.

Getting together with other THPers is like seeing long lost friends and family. You'll immediately feel at ease and welcome. Really looking forward to seeing some friends I haven't seen for a while and forging new bonds and friendships.

How can he hate that picture? Its epic, I haven't even met him yet and I'm considering making it my desktop photo!

*awkward bro hug*

Getting together with other THPers is like seeing long lost friends and family. You'll immediately feel at ease and welcome. Really looking forward to seeing some friends I haven't seen for a while and forging new bonds and friendships.

I can't hang either. I have like 2 drinks and want to lay down these days.

Careful, that is how the "whatnot" gets started.

It really is from the first one in our home to one of the best resorts in the country.

I remember last year I got to the hotel a day early and went out to dinner with Bama, 9-iron, Adamsgirl, Danilo and his girlfriend Mia. By the time we got out of the shuttle van at the restaurant ( a 10 minute trip) we were all laughing and joking like we knew each other for years. I say to CL and to anyone else nervous about the outing, relax and just let the fun times happen.

For your information, I only wear those shorts when I mow the lawn. I don't appreciate you posting my picture without permission either. On the bright side, I have a great behind!

Could you at least wax your back? Tehehe.

Back