FS: Mizuno MX-300 Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Hey everybody its that time and my new irons will be here next week as long as they ship on time so these are up for sale. What we have here are the Mizuno MX300 4-PW standard length and loft but 2*upright from mizuno stock specs, Shafts are the stock True Temper Dynalite Gold XP S300 link to the shafts in the spoiler. They have Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound Midsize Blue/Black Grips on them with tons of life left in them, just had them put on at the beginning of the year. These clubs are still in really good condition, very little bag chatter since I used headcovers on course only after the first couple months, they were cleaned after every round and cleaned with a towel after every shot. The 6 iron does have a chip on the sole from a hidden rock in a fairway bunker but does not affect playability at all, just cosmetic. As you can see in the pics I removed the badges for a much cleaner look in the cavity. The grooves are still very good as well, they still spin the ball as good as the day I got them (original owner bought new). I will ship these via USPS Priority with insurance in the original mizuno box they came in. Asking $180 Shipped CONUS Only. PM's go straight to my phone for fast responces. I took a up close pic of the 7iron face which is the most used by far, I had to get the light to hit it just right to show the wear but its exagerated from the light and angle to make it show up. The 4 iron only has about 5 rounds on it and the 5 iron maybe 10, hardly used the 4 and 5. Thanks and Enjoy :D

FSMX3004PW.jpg

FSMX3004PWBack.jpg

FSMX3004PWgrips.jpg

FSMX3004PWfaces.jpg

FSMX3004PWfacestopview.jpg

FSMX3008PWfaces.jpg

7 Iron Face Most Used Club
FSMX3007ironfacemostused.jpg

6 Iron Chip On Sole, Does Not Affect Playability
FSMX3006ironchip.jpg

Last edited:
look good glws

Nice looking sticks. GLWS. Is there a price for prospective buyers?

Thanks MD, dont be afraid to PM me a offer guys, worst I can do is say no

man those look good. makes me wish I was RH...GLWS!!!

Nice looking sticks. GLWS. Is there a price for prospective buyers?

Price is in the first post D and it is of course OBO. Bump for the Saturday evening crowd.

That's a steal! they look great!

Bump, I figured these would be gone by now.

Since I am in a good mood and I love THP, special THP Pricing! $230 shipped to your door!

Since I am in a good mood and I love THP, special THP Pricing! $230 shipped to your door!

Must resist buying clubs I can't hit. *Pulls arm away from keyboard*

Must resist buying clubs I can't hit. *Pulls arm away from keyboard*

Actually Damaikis, these sticks are one of the more forgiving in their lineup, aren't they? :)

Actually Damaikis, these sticks are one of the more forgiving in their lineup, aren't they? :)

Regardless of forgiveness, I usually swing from the other side of the ball. :D GLWS. Someone has to snatch these up soon!

They were actually marketed as being between a players club and a game improvement club. Very little offset, thin top line but with cavities. They are easy to hit IMO.

Regardless of forgiveness, I usually swing from the other side of the ball. :D GLWS. Someone has to snatch these up soon!

LOL, ok maybe they aren't THAT forgiving.

Let's try to keep the banter out of Marketplace ads.

Bump for a great set of sticks.

I can vouch for how easy these are to hit. Very nice clubs.

Hey guys I want these gone today so price is 210 shipped! Let's get these a new home

One last THP Special Offer. $180 Shipped to your door CONUS Only

Wow. I am completely surprised no one has jumped on these at such an amazing price. GLWS

Sale Pending

Finally, someone is getting a great set of irons at a unbelievable price.

Awesome sticks at a great price for.a.fellow THP'ers. How great is that.

Sent from my Droid Charge

Sold, lock it up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back