Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lee Westwood - Euro Tour Winner
Maria Hjorth - LPGA Winner
Bubba Watson - PGA Tour Winner

Not a bad Sunday, wouldn't ya say?

Cool for Ping. Must be doing something right over there.

Not at all. Thrilled Bubba pulled it off more than anything though.

PING is rockin' and rollin' for sure.

dang a three peat sweep!

And even MAJ was in contention in Korea! It was a good weekend for them. The PING army should be stoked.

I love my Ping Irons . Now if I could only play like they do I would be ok......lol

Nice sweep there congrats to Ping and their staffers.

Great day for great clubs. I just went yesterday to a Ping demo and I got fitted. I may not buy those Pings, but I was very impressed.

Impressive weekend for the folks at PING. It should be a pretty exciting week at their home office.

Pretty impressive day for Ping.

My goodness, that is an impressive day. Congrats to Ping on the great weekend.

Lee Westwood - Euro Tour Winner
Maria Hjorth - LPGA Winner
Bubba Watson - PGA Tour Winner

Not a bad Sunday, wouldn't ya say?

Very good day I would say. Just goes to show that white, and adjustable clubs is not the end all for these highly skilled players.

Very impressive! Need to get my hands on those G15s...

It is fantastic to see Ping doing well. They are very consistent and deserve a lot credit. I don't know how well they are to work with from the THP perspective, but I have had to contact their customer service once. They were very helpful and easy to work with.

wow, that's quite the sweep for Ping. They really do have a solid staff out there on the course this year!

Funnily, I was watching Webb Simpson last night thinking Titleist have had quite a start to this year too, but Ping just blew them away this week!

says the guy with the PING filled bag lol

Very good day I would say. Just goes to show that white, and adjustable clubs is not the end all for these highly skilled players.

Back