The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this-- Kate is freaking stunning.
No idea good sir. The hot bride must've wanted it that way. She's royal now. She gets what she wants.

Oooooh sounds like a hot date. Are you guys makin out yet?

Nah, i refrain. I made out with Jose Cuervo once, it got weird

No idea good sir. The hot bride must've wanted it that way. She's royal now. She gets what she wants.

Good point, guess when you're that high on the worlds pecking order you can married when and were you darn well please.

Did someone say Johnny Walker and black? I'll be right there!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

It couldn't have been as weird as the day you made out with Jose Canseco....

Pre or post Madonna?

It couldn't have been as weird as the day you made out with Jose Canseco....

I'm not Mark McGuire :D.

I do like tequila though. It's normally my drink of choice, just throw in some Whiskey to keep things interesting. Vodka, now that's an alcohol that I cannot handle

I do like tequila though. It's normally my drink of choice, just throw in some Whiskey to keep things interesting. Vodka, now that's an alcohol that I cannot handle
You know, I was just talking to Captain Morgan and he said the same thing!

Vodka is weird to me, tater vodka I can handle on a good night though.

I make out with Milo every day...

You know, I was just talking to Captain Morgan and he said the same thing!

Ugh captain...we had a bad weekend in bimini a few years ago, haven't been on boat since.

Captain can be a little rough...my Old Grandad warned me about him.

That's a great song! Hopefully you were referring to it :p

+1 for the first person that understands the reference I am making with my new avatar.

It's weird how the same substance in different forms can affect people differently. I can handle captain (rum) like i'm jack sparrow. To a certain extent I can drink Tequila more than most; Vodka, and to a lesser extent Gin and Whiskey get me, and will push me over the drunk wall with the swing speed of bubba watson.

Finally after 2 weeks the big fire in Texas is 100% contained. It burned over 165 homes. Crazy that it took 2 weeks to get it fully contained, especially with how many people they had working 36+ hour shifts.

+1 for the first person that understands the reference I am making with my new avatar.

I don't know the reference.. but your avatar is the logo for an online social club that just wreaks internet havoc.

Lol honestly I am in bed right now and it feels like I am wearing a hat.. I keep looking up to see if there is one there.

I don't know the reference.. but your avatar is the logo for an online social club that just wreaks internet havoc.

Lol honestly I am in bed right now and it feels like I am wearing a hat.. I keep looking up to see if there is one there.

Excellent, grasshopper. Not really a club, but more of a subculture.

Demo day tomorrow. So excited to finally get to test for my new set of irons. I just hope we don't get rained out (70% chance of rain).

It's Anon. They're hackers that wreck shop by crashing peoples sites and servers. They wear the mask from the movie V for Vendetta. They're always in downtown Clearwater protesting against the Scientologists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting ready to go play 18 here shortly and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm thinking 75 or lower today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back