Callaway Staff Putters - The Morgan Cup

Glad to hear you are liking it so far, TC!

That's an understatement dude. I love this weird looking thing. It takes so much of my mind (negative thoughts) out of the equation. It presses my hands forward for me, it's super easy to align. It literally boils down to how far I take it back and how far I follow through with it. I like it!

Great stuff TC, sounds like you have a winner on your hands. Hackers FTW!

I will admit that I did a little online window shopping today.

That's an understatement dude. I love this weird looking thing. It takes so much of my mind (negative thoughts) out of the equation. It presses my hands forward for me, it's super easy to align. It literally boils down to how far I take it back and how far I follow through with it. I like it!

sounds like that could be trouble for your opponent! Glad to hear you got some time in with it today. It's always nice to not have those "other thoughts" going through your mind when you are on the green. To be able to concentrate on speed alone and not worry about alignment is a great feature. Hope it works out amazingly well for you(just not for 3 particular rounds in August).

The weather has been awful here today with wind and t storms so even if my putter gets delivered it may be a stretch to get it out to a practice green tonight.

TC, did you have a chance to use for any longer putts? I am interested to know how it would work on say putts longer than 20 feet.

TC, did you have a chance to use for any longer putts? I am interested to know how it would work on say putts longer than 20 feet.

I did. In fact, next time I'm out I'll take some pictures of the practice greens. There are two of them. One is smaller and mostly flat and the longest putt on it is about 30 feet. The other green features some serious undulations and you can have 100 foot putts on that one if you'd like. I rolled quite a few from about 35-45 feet and while I didn't make any, I left myself with nothing more than a couple of feet out. I won't have too much of a problem lag putting with this and the best part is, I feel confident knocking in those 3-5 footers if I have to.

I did. In fact, next time I'm out I'll take some pictures of the practice greens. There are two of them. One is smaller and mostly flat and the longest putt on it is about 30 feet. The other green features some serious undulations and you can have 100 foot putts on that one if you'd like. I rolled quite a few from about 35-45 feet and while I didn't make any, I left myself with nothing more than a couple of feet out. I won't have too much of a problem lag putting with this and the best part is, I feel confident knocking in those 3-5 footers if I have to.

Great to hear. I was afraid of how it may perform on lags.

I can't wait to see if anyone gets their putters today

I can't wait to see if anyone gets their putters today

Me too, I've been waiting for updates from Callaway staffers all day.

Here's the video I promised everyone, between work and kid duty I haven't had much of a chance to roll putts just yet but by the end of this weekend I'll be able to write a book on the DART Mallet!

Great video, P4B, love that you made the last one there, clutch!

Awesome P4B

very nice video p4b! I love the special guest appearance of Cameron Diaz. How'd you fit such a big star in to that budget?

I really hope some of the Callaway Staffers take the time to listen to the radio show involving their sponsor. It would mean the world to us to actually see that.

Here's the video I promised everyone, between work and kid duty I haven't had much of a chance to roll putts just yet but by the end of this weekend I'll be able to write a book on the DART Mallet!

ahahahaha, awesome video Jake! I love the line your daughter says: "you need it" lol

Good stuff buddy!

I really hope some of the Callaway Staffers take the time to listen to the radio show involving their sponsor. It would mean the world to us to actually see that.

I just listened to it a little while ago. Thought it was a great interview.

very nice video p4b! I love the special guest appearance of Cameron Diaz. How'd you fit such a big star in to that budget?
Thanks ddec! Yeah the big star came at a very high price! I had to take her to Taco Bell and let her get the Cinnamon Twists!

That was a really good show, you had a great line in their about sometimes you just know it's great the minute you first roll a putter and that is the feeling I get every time I come back to hit some more putts with the DART. It is such a good putter.

ahahahaha, awesome video Jake! I love the line your daughter says: "you need it" lol

Good stuff buddy!
She did a great job, it was fun making it. My other daughter was my camera crew, but next video they're switching roles so stay tuned for another star soon!

I love the video jake - good stuff! Great that you made the last putt!
Thanks RB!

Awesome vid P4B!

nice video P4B!!! i wish i had helpers sometimes lol

Love the video Jake!!!!!!!! That was awesome.

Listened to the show and I loved it. I loved hearing the back story and really put into words what tthe putter feels like. Had more time with it again today. I love the feel of the insert. Im finding the distance control to be a non issue and I'm gettingnused to the alignment. Still had to get myself to trust it and once I got into a groove I was hitting good putts. Can't wait for Saturday and some on course action.

That video cracked me up. Great job, Jake!

lol nice video Jake.

Congrats to all of the Callaway staffers participating in the Morgan Cup who have received their putters. I love all of the unboxing videos and photos. To the the Hackers, hope they treat you well, but not too well. To my fellow Paradisians, they will treat you very well!

Thanks again to Callaway, THP and our tour rep for all of the care and thought that has gone into fitting them to their exacting specs and for what is to come.

This just even more real as the equipment starts to arrive.

This is beyond exciting to see my teammates and fellow competitors receiving their putters. Looking forward to all of the great feedback that is in store for all of us!

Back