Vibrant Golf Introduction

Those sticks are dead sexy. Hit em well!

Just a warning, the pictures really don't do the vibranted shaft justice. The shaft matches the black of the Iomic perfectly.
img2317c.jpg

img2936y.jpg

They were also able to add some weight to the head to make this thing, a heavy putter!

WM, Did you get a new shaft put into the seemore or did you use the original? I just called and they said I would need a new shaft because they can't apply the coating to a seemore shaft. I really want to do the flat black.

AD1402,

Patrick was mistaken. He thought you were talking about another shaft that was half composite. We can do your existing shaft like the one above. Sorry for the confusion.

Willis

AD1402,

Patrick was mistaken. He thought you were talking about another shaft that was half composite. We can do your existing shaft like the one above. Sorry for the confusion.

Willis

Thanks for the quick response Willis. Should I follow up with someone via email or a phone call?

Just got off the phone with pat. The Cameron is getting the Gonzaga bulldog makeover. To say I'm excited is an understatement. Will post pics at the end of next week. My soon to be purchased seemore will get the Seattle Seahawks treatment in the near future. Thanks vibrant!

AD,

Yah, shoot me an email at willis@vibrantgolf.com, or give me a call. Basically its 19.99 for the coating if we use your old shaft. For all THP'ers, we do the labor for free.

When your ready, contact me and ill set you up in the system so we know to expect your clubs.

Cammy,

Cant wait to get your stuff. I always love doing themes.

thanks Yall

Think I will be sending in a corza ghost to get the sparkle red vibrant and the white iomic grip. Thinking to myself what should I do with the burner 2.0 irons? What would be a good shaft/ ferrule color combination?

Think I will be sending in a corza ghost to get the sparkle red vibrant and the white iomic grip. Thinking to myself what should I do with the burner 2.0 irons? What would be a good shaft/ ferrule color combination?

Matte black shaft, blue ferrule

That is an awesome combination!!

Well my putter is in the mail to Cali!! I'm sending my Seemore M3 private reserve (black head) to get a flat black shaft and black iomic grip on it it. Forget all this ghosting, I'm going for a blackout. I love all the color people are doing but I'm going to keep it simple for round one. Really looking forward to seeing the results.

Well my putter is in the mail to Cali!! I'm sending my Seemore M3 private reserve (black head) to get a flat black shaft and black iomic grip on it it. Forget all this ghosting, I'm going for a blackout. I love all the color people are doing but I'm going to keep it simple for round one. Really looking forward to seeing the results.

You will not be disappointed! Looking forward to seeing the final product!

Getting ready to send off another 588 wedge to Vibrant so they can beautify it before the outing. I really love their work!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Getting ready to send off another 588 wedge to Vibrant so they can beautify it before the outing. I really love their work!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Very cool! They really do such nice work. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Man they do great work, im really thinking about sending my TM-880 Ghost off to them, Matte Black Shaft or Matte White to match the head?

Man they do great work, im really thinking about sending my TM-880 Ghost off to them, Matte Black Shaft or Matte White to match the head?

A few people have gone with matte black and it looks good. I think it would be too now that the insert is black compared to the red AGSI+ insert. White could work, but it's tricky. I think the safer bet is black.

Man i would love to have this done one day, all these clubs look awesome!!

Just sent my putter out to Patrick - all I can say is I'm giddy with anticipation to get this thing back!

Tap before talk.

Anything new at Vibrant? I know you guys always have a few things on the burner....

Well, I nearly had to go to the hospital because I stumbled upon a package sitting on my front porch that nearly induced a heart attack. I want to throw a major thanks out to Patrick at Vibrant for nailing my vision and delivering the most aesthetically pleasing putter I've ever seen.

Without further wait:
a6898df1-add2-c9d5.jpg

a6898df1-adf4-0507.jpg

a6898df1-ae21-b92e.jpg
a6898df1-ae4d-56f8.jpg
a6898df1-ae74-a99c.jpg

Everything down to the pacman alignment aid is perfect! Thanks again Vibrant!

Tap before talk.

Back