Who is your Favorite NFL Team

Philadelphia Eagles. Bring on the hate.

love their helmets. the helmet with the light green-silver color uni combo of the randall cunningham era was really cool

love their helmets. the helmet with the light green-silver color uni combo of the randall cunningham era was really cool

Yep. Randall Cunningham was my all time favorite player. Shame they blew it in Minnesota the year he and Moss were unstoppable.

Patriots! Go Brady,this will be our year. Sidenote- I dislike the Jets. Rex Ryan's wife does foot fetish videos,LOL! Way to go Wes!

Ravens!

Da Bears... and anyone playing the Packers.

colts.jpg

I also have a healthy appreciation for

browns-logo.gif

THE New Orleans Saints

Pittsburgh's a given, so I'll give you a couple of my favorite non-hometown teams: Houston, Kansas City.

This is the only one who picked my Chiefs - and that is after his real favorite.

Supporting your local team is an honorable trait in my opinion. I wish more people supported their local communities.
Yeah, but if and when I move out of KC, the Chiefs will still be my team. They have been since I was 7, so 40+ years won't change because of a move. When we move it will probablty be to the Bay area, and I guarantee you I won't be a Raider fan! hahaha The 49ers I could stand, but I'll always be a Chiefs fan first.

THE New Orleans Saints

Finally! Someone calls my team's name!! I grew up with the 'Aints since they entered the league the year I was born, 1967. My Grandad loved them and they always broke his heart in those days. Too bad he passed away when they were still cellar dwellers. He would have loved seeing them when they won the trophy.

Just got M. Ingram, Heisman winner last year, with their second pick in the first round. Now we'll see if he can make the move up to NFL level speed and size.
Good move by the Saints. Pierre Thomas now has the injury bug and Reggie Bush has never been a #1 RB you could rely upon.
Geaux Saints!!

Chiefs! grew up near KC, living in STL now but have remained a Chiefs fan.

how on earth did that happen? denver is sooo far away from orlando

Long story but it all started in NJ. Yeah I actually grew up in GMen country only minutes from Giants Stadium. The '87 Super Bowl with the Giants v. Broncos was not fun in my shoes. :D

Long story but it all started in NJ. Yeah I actually grew up in GMen country only minutes from Giants Stadium. The '87 Super Bowl with the Giants v. Broncos was not fun in my shoes. :D

My shoes were dancing the whole time!! :D

This is the only one who picked my Chiefs - and that is after his real favorite.

Yeah, but if and when I move out of KC, the Chiefs will still be my team. They have been since I was 7, so 40+ years won't change because of a move. When we move it will probablty be to the Bay area, and I guarantee you I won't be a Raider fan! hahaha The 49ers I could stand, but I'll always be a Chiefs fan first.

Smalls, although I am not particularly fond of the chiefs, I do watch many of their games because of a particular player I am a fan/friend of. Go to the one KC bar here in Chicago and drink some boulevard.

Bronco's baby!

Finally! Someone calls my team's name!! I grew up with the 'Aints since they entered the league the year I was born, 1967. My Grandad loved them and they always broke his heart in those days. Too bad he passed away when they were still cellar dwellers. He would have loved seeing them when they won the trophy.

Just got M. Ingram, Heisman winner last year, with their second pick in the first round. Now we'll see if he can make the move up to NFL level speed and size.
Good move by the Saints. Pierre Thomas now has the injury bug and Reggie Bush has never been a #1 RB you could rely upon.
Geaux Saints!!

Good pick by the Saints, Ingram will do well there.

You really shouldn't have to guess based on my screenname, but if you can't figure it out, here you go:

Dolphins_3.gif

That is the greatest team of all time, Go Dolphins

I guess I'm the first fan of this team to check in. Have been ever since I was 7 years old way back in 1974!

ramsh.jpg

America's Team, baby!

The Green Bay Packers. I'm an owner.

Kevin

I guess I'm the first fan of this team to check in. Have been ever since I was 7 years old way back in 1974!

ramsh.jpg

Wow. You stayed a fan from the move from LA? Kinda awesome man.

071211_Atlanta_Falcons_logo_2.jpg

Wow. You stayed a fan from the move from LA? Kinda awesome man.

Yeah, but I'm a NY'er so I didn't suffer the pain of losing a home-town team. I still associate the team with Los Angeles though, always will.

EAGLES!!!!!!!!

we will get a ring eventually..................

I'm a Baltimore Ravens fan.

Run the effing ball and play some defense!

Back