Nike Golf Introduces the VR Pro Limited Edition Forged Driver

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
All the details of this new driver can be found on the THP homepage here http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14728

i-g6gW7vC-L.jpg
i-NgCQwX5-L.jpg

Love it! One of my favorite drivers was the VR Str8Fit Tour ....there's something about the <460cc head that suits my eye and this is no different.....price tag is a little on the high side though

Beautiful! That thing just conveys a sense of confidence, without ever hitting one.

Very good looking driver, the smaller head is interesting too.. I would give it a try no doubt.

nice looking driver. seems like some of the new drivers aren't putting any alignment aids on top. i like the look but i dunno how it would affect my aiming.

Great looking driver, I would love to give it a swing. I too like smaller headed drivers as I still put the R9 in play, but this looks like a bomber.

Great looking driver!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Love it! One of my favorite drivers was the VR Str8Fit Tour ....there's something about the <460cc head that suits my eye and this is no different.....price tag is a little on the high side though

MSRP does not equal sale price.

Forged for buttery soft drives? :alien:

It's a great looking club that's for sure. Most definitely not for me though.

Very sexy driver. Really curious about the shaft thats offered too. Wonder if the sound has changed at all.

That is one good looking driver! I really liked the feel of the VR-Pro driver and imagine this one to be even better. I hope this is going to be at the outing in May.

I'm glad this thread has popped up so I can say: Want. Want. Want.

I have the forged mach speed and the difference between it and the north american version is quite a lot. I'm hoping for similair results over the standard VR Pro

Awesome driver! I'll try to hit that!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Love the looks of it. Seems like there have been a bunch of limited special edition drivers over the last few years. JB any idea on how the sales of those drivers are for different oems?

Very sexy driver. Really curious about the shaft thats offered too. Wonder if the sound has changed at all.

MFN Ahina. Higher launch, spin and easier to load then the Mitty version

Looks real... No looks fake..... No it looks real nice looking

Love the classic pear shape head and simplicity at address. Nike did a good job by the sounds of it with this one.

That thing is a beauty. I tried to buy the VR Pro Str8 Fit 3 wood but they "discontinued" it. Just love the looks of this club.

Pretty nice looking driver. I love that the Diamana is being offered with it

true but I have to think this is still going to be near the $350-400 mark?

MSRP does not equal sale price.

Great pear shaped head, <460CC, Forged driver....I'd love to hit one of these! And by hit, I mean have.

Really good looking driver, but that should be expected as sexy as this years offering of Nike irons was.

Nice looking driver and since its forged Im sure its better. But they took a few CC's of forgiveness away, Im not that good to take forgiveness away. Just ask LP.

I like the shape of the head. Are there any other forged drivers out that I may have hit? Try to figure the difference between a forge head and non forged.

Kongfrontation

This is a gorgeous looking driver. I really love Nikes offerings this year.

Back