Cleveland Releases Black Driver

Very nice! I like black much better than white. Good stuff right now from Cleveland.

Seeing I have a DST tour...(which I love) I'd love to try this bad boy out!

That looks sweet.

That is a very nice looking driver there. Im gonna have to check them out the next time i go to the shop

Nice looking driver. I want to hit one soon! (Goodly, as above, ha!)

I haven't hit a lot of Cleveland clubs in my life. This new driver her a great look. The new 588 wedges look pretty sweet as well.

Any info on any release date?

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I'm thinking that this driver combined with the new Wilson Staff FG Tour V2's would make an awesome looking set...

Looks like a really nice driver. Never hit CG, but this one could change my mind.

Im curious at my swing speed, whether or not I will like it. I liked the 270 somewhat, but really liked the 290.

This is another one that I've been pondering due to recent announcements.

The Morgan Cup has be really pondering this driver right now.

I think THPers are going to get a lot of info about this driver in the coming weeks. We are hearing some really good things about it technology wise and want to get as much info for our readers as possible. I think we should have R&D on the THP Radio show to discuss the technology behind this one.

Cleveland always sends great guests. Would love to learn some more.

I think THPers are going to get a lot of info about this driver in the coming weeks. We are hearing some really good things about it technology wise and want to get as much info for our readers as possible. I think we should have R&D on the THP Radio show to discuss the technology behind this one.

Well this has me very intrigued. I loved the info we got about the 588 wedges, and this driver really has me intrigued with how much I love the 290.

Cleveland always sends great guests. Would love to learn some more.

That would be great JB! I kinda wonder if I could get along with this driver too. It just looks mean!

is that actually a 39g shaft or am i reading it wrong. how come it would be so light ? would you not loose feel when it is so light ??

I find it interesting that they went 9.0 instead of 9.5*. Was the last line like that too?

is that actually a 39g shaft or am i reading it wrong. how come it would be so light ? would you not loose feel when it is so light ??

Up to each individual. Feel to me is more about balance than overall weight.

That would be great JB! I kinda wonder if I could get along with this driver too. It just looks mean!

Me too...I had problems with the XL270 but I feel like this one will be very different even though it is so light.

Excited to hear the show JB

Hope you are able to get Cleveland to discuss it further; would look forward to listening to that.

you kinda liked the Machspeed Black if I remember right, I think you'd like this too....aesthetic-wise anyway

you kinda liked the Machspeed Black if I remember right, I think you'd like this too....aesthetic-wise anyway

One thing that I am concerned with regarding this driver is the limit of the shaft, not that I have super swing speed or even close. The info relates that stiff is for up 100 mph, well I'm a little over that now and even with my current shaft when I completely go after one who knows where it's gonna go. As much as I love the idea behind the club I'm a tad concerned with the shaft, unless you can get it with a stiffer tip profile.

Color me curious still though.

Thats a sweet looking driver!

Back