Back-to-Back Eagles!!

fishymehta

Ahh... life is good
Reaction score
Handicap
14.0 OOB
This morning me and my friend were golfing a quick 9 at a relatively easy course (Bald Mountain). Since we were trying to be as quick as possible, we played the middle tees. The wind was really blowing, but luckily in the right direction, so we were gaining a ton of distance. On the first hole, a very short par 5 , I piped a tee shot a good 290 downhill, leaving me with a slightly uphill 170 yard 5 iron. I hit the 5 iron to about 7 feet, on a relatively level path to the hole. I drained the putt, and walked off with my first eagle in a long while. On the very next hole, a 280 yard par 4, I hit the tee shot to about 275, just off the green, about 5 yards from the hole. I chipped in the following shot for a second eagle!!!!!! :banana: I couldn't believe it — I started out a round at -4! I ended up +1, with 3 pars, 3 bogeys, and a double to finish. That 37 was my lowest score at this course!!

Congrats. That is fantastic!

That's awesome! I'm still waiting for my first eagle, but I can always hope my first is followed by my second. :D No matter how easy the course, those must have been amazing shots (both fairways hit, I assume, a 5i to 7 ft, and a chip in). A pretty great line up of shots there.

That's sweet and I don't care how easy the course may be, you still have to hit the shots. -4 after 2... I would have quite, lol

That's awesome! I'm still waiting for my first eagle, but I can always hope my first is followed by my second. :D No matter how easy the course, those must have been amazing shots (both fairways hit, I assume, a 5i to 7 ft, and a chip in). A pretty great line up of shots there.

Don't worry, man, it'll come. It took me a couple years to get that first eagle, but it finally happened. And as for the shots, easily the best sequence of shots for me in a long, long time, maybe since last year.

That's sweet and I don't care how easy the course may be, you still have to hit the shots. -4 after 2... I would have quite, lol

Trust me, the wind was super helpful. I gained a good 40-50 yards off both tee shots. Usually, I wouldn't be hitting into a par 5 in 2.... ever.

Thats awesome man, I've only ever had one eagle let alone eagles on back to back holes. Thats awesome man, congrats, I don't care how easy the course is.

Thats awesome man, I've only ever had one eagle let alone eagles on back to back holes. Thats awesome man, congrats, I don't care how easy the course is.

To be honest, this is only my 4-5 eagle in 5 years, so.... But I'm still happy. Wish I took a video to put on THP, but no cigar

Wow, 4 under after 2 holes! Congrats

Nice fishy.

Very nice! Two eagles in a round is really special. Not something that is done everyday.

Congrats, not once, but twice.

Thats crazy!! congrats on the great round and the excellent two holes!

Sweet! Congrats!

Most excellent...that had to put a huge grin on your face. :)

Congrats on such a nice achievement!

Congrats. I'm jealous. Never did that one before and I gotta imagine, pretty rare. Way to go!

That's pretty cool. Congrats!

Most excellent...that had to put a huge grin on your face. :)

A little bit bigger than huge. I almost split my face open. I was flipping out though, just celebrating without any dignity whatsoever haha

Congrats on such a nice achievement!

That's pretty sweet, congrats!

Congrats. I'm jealous. Never did that one before and I gotta imagine, pretty rare. Way to go!

That's pretty cool. Congrats!

Thanks a lot you guys!

Congrats man, that is quite the accomplishment. I'm still waiting on my first eagle, and here you are pulling off two in the row.

thats good going mate,i've never had back to back eagles and i don't think you'll find many that will have.i did have my best run today in the last medal of the year.i holed out from 75yrds for an eagle on 7,then birdied 8 and then chipped in from just off the green on 9 for a birdie 2 to go out in -3 30.-4 for the last 3 holes,i did make an arse of it over the nxt 9 holes though and finish +3.

That is awesome fishy, I have never heard of that happening before. Congrats.

Back