THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll trade you Knowshon Moreno for anything.

If only I needed another RB to ride the bench for me.

whatever dude...you start a Cutler thread...I offer you a deal and you decline....Glad your stupid thread is locked.

I had to close it. Packer fans couldn't follow the rules.... It was heartbreaking.

How is it that in 3 THP leagues we dont have more trade chatter....hell...even chatter going on

I just picked up Chandler too. I forgot about that.

THis was a fun trade. He had a high waiver priority so I had him pick up Scott Chandler for me to make this deal work. What a fun trade

I like the way you worked this.

How is it that in 3 THP leagues we dont have more trade chatter....hell...even chatter going on

Football hangover? Licking wounds? Maybe just plain hangovers

I just picked up Chandler too. I forgot about that.

Yes, you got him one waiver order before mine. If you want to loan him out on week 5 let me know. :smile:

I tried to pick up Deji Karim on waivers but Chunkylover got him first. I am still trying to feel my guys out and see how they perform before I start thinking about any major trades. I have some ideas of where I want to fill some gaps but I want to give them another week.

I tried to pick up Deji Karim on waivers but Chunkylover got him first. I am still trying to feel my guys out and see how they perform before I start thinking about any major trades. I have some ideas of where I want to fill some gaps but I want to give them another week.

I wish waivers did start over every week by standings. I think if you dont use your waiver in a given week then it should bump you up. I hate to say it but I bet there were quite a few people ahead of you with him on their radar.

I was thinking the exact same thing GG. Great minds and all that.

I wish waivers did start over every week by standings. I think if you dont use your waiver in a given week then it should bump you up. I hate to say it but I bet there were quite a few people ahead of you with him on their radar.

I figured it was a long shot but I was going to try anyhow. Like I said, I want to give my guys another week anyhow and see how they do. I have some serious concerns but I am hoping maybe week two will fix that.

I figured it was a long shot but I was going to try anyhow. Like I said, I want to give my guys another week anyhow and see how they do. I have some serious concerns but I am hoping maybe week two will fix that.

ummm, your "starters" are pretty stout. I am guessing your main concerns are getting some decent backups

Yes, you got him one waiver order before mine. If you want to loan him out on week 5 let me know. :smile:

Maybe for a nice price.

Interesting trade. Glad alot of people want my players...

Lol

ummm, your "starters" are pretty stout. I am guessing your main concerns are getting some decent backups

Actually no, I am quite happy with my backups. They had a slow start, which is what I expected, but I expect big things from them as the season progresses. I have a few guys who are injured but I am hopeful they will be healthy soon and be as good as I am thinking they will be. I am worried about a few of my starters, they did well last week but I need to see how they do this week to really see how I feel about them. I am also not expecting much from Chris Johnson again this week, but I am hoping by week 3 he earns his money.

Actually no, I am quite happy with my backups. They had a slow start, which is what I expected, but I expect big things from them as the season progresses. I have a few guys who are injured but I am hopeful they will be healthy soon and be as good as I am thinking they will be. I am worried about a few of my starters, they did well last week but I need to see how they do this week to really see how I feel about them. I am also not expecting much from Chris Johnson again this week, but I am hoping by week 3 he earns his money.

He will....he just had a bad week. Maybe he should have held off longer instead of getting a couple of days of practice in before the season started. I quite like your starters.

I want Steve Smith

Everyone laughed when i talked good about Stevie Smith....

I think my team is the best. Hands down. Not even close. Ray Rice sucks.

He will....he just had a bad week. Maybe he should have held off longer instead of getting a couple of days of practice in before the season started. I quite like your starters.

Thanks. I am pretty happy with my team but I still struggle with a few 'ifs' but I think another week or so will help answer my questions. And I expected CJ to play just as he did last week, and to be honest I am glad he didn't do too much more and pull a hamstring. I was really worried he was going to get injured because he wasn't conditioned. He plays a pretty tough defense this week so I am hoping by week 3 I see him play to his potential. Luckily I am playing Fildini this week so I won't need to put up a ton of points. haha :alien:

Thanks. I am pretty happy with my team but I still struggle with a few 'ifs' but I think another week or so will help answer my questions. And I expected CJ to play just as he did last week, and to be honest I am glad he didn't do too much more and pull a hamstring. I was really worried he was going to get injured because he wasn't conditioned. He plays a pretty tough defense this week so I am hoping by week 3 I see him play to his potential. Luckily I am playing Fildini this week so I won't need to put up a ton of points. haha :alien:

hahahaha....doo doo sucks....only because he doesnt respond to trade offers. Thats lame!

FilDoodoo finally declined my trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back