Forum Testing Signup - PureShot Driver

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? R11, Stiff
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 25%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I would go to the range once or twice per week and could report back with findings. I also play every weekend and would have time before or after each round for testing. I am on THP daily reading posts and commenting.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Nike VR Pro Tour Str8-Fit w/ Project X 6.0

2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? Maybe 40-50% (man are my fingers crossed right now)

3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? Testing: I've already got myself on a strict 3-4 practice sessions weekly and some of those are currently exclusively with my driver now. As far as my Activity Level on THP, I've tried to learn everything I can from the different threads available. Ask questions when I want information and attempt to offer my pennies when I can. I'm very open minded now and have spent time thinking about how I would like testing/review to be given back to me and I think I could hopefully incorporate those thoughts into this product. Thank you for the opportunity to request to be a tester/participant.

*****After reading information about this product online, WHOEVER gets to review/test P-A-LEASE get video when you first use it....this product sounds (although serious) like the "mis-hits" are going to be funny from the information I've found (website quote: If the golfer misses the sweet spot of the PureShot Driver, he is treated to a mis-hit of exaggerated proportions, forcing one to focus on tempo, swing and the area of ball contact – the sweet spot.)

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Slazenger Something (I sucks) with a stock Stiff shaft.
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? Probably 75%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I plan to put this driver to a regular diet of hitting balls. I would test different ways that would affect the ball path of normal drivers and see if this driver changes any of that. I love THP and the amount of information here and I would be so excited to add to the information.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex?
R11 w/ X-Stiff Diamana ahina shaft and the Heavy Driver w/ Aldila NVS X-Stiff
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver?
I would guess around 65%.
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?
I am an active member of THP and I am able to get to the range 2 times a week and I play a couple times a month. I would make the testing part of my practice routine at the driving range and report on percentages and experiences with the training aid.

Thank you to THP and to Excitogolf for providing this opportunity!

Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage 350, 9*, Exsar Platinum stiff shaft.

I would estimate 40-50%.

I will preface by saying I am somewhat skeptical about this device. Since a training aid is only beneficial if it produces repeatable results that translate to the course, I would compare driving stats (fairways hit, driver distance, etc.) from rounds prior the incorporation of this device with rounds played after using the device. I would use the PureShot at range sessions 2-3 times weekly, and when warming up at the range prior to a round. Since I don't always hit range balls before a round, I would be able to see if any improvements are long-lasting (i.e. not just immediately after using the device). I would provide frequent updates in the testing thread with text, photos, and/or video following each testing session.

I have been an active member of THP for about 2 months. I generally sign in several times each day to keep up with all of the new posts. I would be available to answer any questions related to the testing of this product from forum members.

Thanks to THP and Excitogolf for this interesting and unique testing opportunity!

This one should be fun. I saw that this one had some timeline requirement. I will be out of town first week of October.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Ping G20 Stiff Flex
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 60%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? Arrive at range. Get as far right as I can. Close eyes. Hope for the best. My activity is on the rise. Have been posting for a short time. Enjoying the hell out of it.

Nicklaus ml4- stiff flex

Maybe 40%

I'll take it out to the range atleast twice a week. Driver is my problem club more then not. I'll then report back to THP with my thoughts and answer all questions to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks again for yet another tearing opportunity

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Taylormade R7 Quad with NV stiff flex shaft

I would say I hit my driver very well majority of the time. Percentage wise I would guess I hit it on the screws about 80-90% of the time. My miss would be low on the face which happens once a round.

THP has become a part of me now as I am on it daily. I enjoy reading thoughts on clubs as well as giving my own opinions. My testing plan with the PureShot Driver would consist of multiple range sessions weekly, as well as a one or two rounds of golf weekly. On the range I would use some impact tape and take pictures of the results, as well as having video footage of some range sessions. I would test it along side my R7 to get some comparisons on feel and forgiveness. I feel that the R7 is one of the more forgiving drivers I have ever hit so if the PureShot can compare to it we may have a winner.

Thanks for the opportunity THP and PureShot.

Another Great Testing Opportunity, Thanks THP and PureShot
1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Titleist 910 D2 10.5* Stiff
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 50%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I would test this on the range multiple times per week with videos and pictures, I am very active on THP and on here everyday, I would be able to answer any and all questions and I would be honest whether its good or bad. Thanks again for another opportunity

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? I play the Titleist 910 D2 with a stiff flex
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? I'm pretty good with hitting the sweetspot on the driver. I would say 60
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? Do what I always do. I'm on here close to 5 hours a day talking golf. I go to the range often and try to get 18 holes in every week

Just another fantastic testing opportunity. Thank you THP & Pureshot

Gonna pass on this one, I just don't have a "safe" environment to test this driver at. Really looking forward to the reviews though!!!

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Taylormade R7 CGB Max with a Stiff 45g shaft
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 70%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? As I am always looking for new technology in Drivers to help give me that extra 10 yards or so, I am super excited to have the opportunity to test the PureShot Driver. I've always believed that hitting farther drives is more about hitting the ball in the sweet spot than about having a fast swing speed, which is why I'm excited about this driver. If selected I will play every week, give detailed feedback, and even show videos on how the Driver is performing. I haven't been as active as I would like to be on THP. But I'm going to be a part of the Georgia Outing, and I've been more active recently. I even hope to give back to this great site and become a donor in the near future!

This club really intrigues me and I will be ready and watching all the reviews closely, but being that I am already taking part in two tests right now, it might be tough to give it the time it deserves. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to the results!

How sweet is this!?

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Ping K15 with a PX 5.5
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? Face of my driver shows a lot of marks right around the middle. Wish I could give a specific number. The K15 forgives so many errors on the face it is a challenge to precisely say where the sweet spot resides. 75% I will guess.
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I am fairly active and testing golf gear is a passion for me. Vids, pics, text, you name it and I will do all I can to make sure THP knows all there is know about the PureShot.

Big thanks to PureShot and THP for delivering another great opportunity!

Have been playing an old Dunlop LoCo 10.5* with regular flex graphite lately.

I would say around 50-60% of the time.

I would put this driver into play at least 3-5 times a week on the course and a couple times a month at the driving range. I struggle a little with the driver (pretty rare complaint that one I know:bashful:) so any help I could get would certainly be welcome. I do like to experiment off the tee with the driver and have gotten better at shaping the ball so I would certainly look to create many different ball flights and trajectories. To be honest, no, my activity level isn't as high as a lot of people on here, but I love checking up on this site and almost always post at least once or twice a day, and with the academic year winding down here I'll definitely be looking to get more and more involved here at thp.

Thank you THP and PureShot for this awesome opportunity!

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? FW32 Williams with stiff shaft
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? Probably less than 40%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I have an unlimited range membership that I visit up to 3 times a week. I would hit this thing as long as it took to make good contact, then switch to my regular driver and see what the results were. I would be looking for added distance and tightened dispersion, and any affects the process had on my swing tempo as well. After each session, I would report back to the testing thread, and would include some video recaps as well. My activity level on the forums is consistent, and is almost entirely equipment focused.

Another great testing opportunity for THP members!!!

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? PING K15 S flex
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? dead center being the sweet spot, 50% at best
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? this would be limited to range testing only but I'd go as often as I can (indoors and out) and would provide updates, feedback, as well as answer any questions that readers have

This is a great idea! One could never hit the sweet spot on a drive too much in my opinion. Plus I could use all the help I can get. Thanks for a great opportunity to help someone's game :thp: and PureShot!!

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Burner Superfast 2.0 stiff
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 80
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I am very active on THP. I play 2-3 rounds a week. Not including my league of Weds. Which just ended so I can get even more testing time. Plus I hit the range just down from work almost every work day at lunch. I would provide constant feedback thru text, video, and photos. As well as answer any questions about the Pureshot to the best of my ability.

I have been in the market for a new driver.. Have been comparing/hitting (R-11, Superfast, 910D3, and Hawk)

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Warrior Harrison Stiff shaft 9 degree
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 75%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? 3-4 times a week on the course and driving range. Compare feel, design, swing speed, ball spin, accuracy, distance. Provide daily updates on THP and twitter. Follow THP on twitter (@ptb3313) daily and visit forums daily for new products and updates. Post on forums when i have feedback.

So many Great opportunities!

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Titleist 910 D2 XStiff
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 50% maybe?
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I will hit this as much as possible. I do practice quite a bit. My activity will continue to be high.

Another amazing testing opportunity!

This one has my attention. I won't throw my name in as I'm concentrating on testing irons at the moment, so probably wouldn't be able to do this justice, but I'm very interested to see how this concept works and if it works in the long term!

This looks like one seriously interesting training aid. Good luck to everyone that signs up. I want to concentrate on my current test, so I will pass on this one.

Well I'm through mopping the kitchen so I guess I can get to the driving range a few times a week to test this new puppy out.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Titliest 910D with regular shaft

2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? Probably never but you never know. Actually I see the ball marks on my new driver put much in the middle a good bit lately. With that said I think a driver training aid could be a very valuable tool to hone your skills. Driving the ball is such a challenge and to have a training aid to help your fix some flaws would be awesome.

Well I live a couple miles from the golf course. I get free range balls and play whenever I like . I'm retired. I could put this through the ringer for sure.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? mizuno mp630 fast track with FUbuki stiff shaft
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? probably about 40%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? active daily on thp, posting where i can contribute. i will be at the range twice a week, and able to put this on the trackman to see if those expected sideways shots actually happen and show the hard facts on directional control on shots not out of hte sweet spot. :)

Don't forget about this one everyone.

Back