What do you do for a living?

Im an IT Manager at the O2 Arena in London. One of the more exciting places I can say I've wroked that's for sure!

Im an IT Manager at the O2 Arena in London. One of the more exciting places I can say I've wroked that's for sure!

That's awesome, you must have some pretty nice perks!

Has it's benefit's lets put in that way. Rhianna is due at the Arena in Oct and I have suite tickets FOC :)

I'm a full time student at the moment, trying to qualify to take the CPA exam then back to the real world.

Sweet, another bean counter! haha
I've got recruiting events for the CA firms for the next 2 weeks. Should be a bucket of fun.

Active Duty Army and small business owner. It's a tough mix but somehow manage to keep playing golf!

I cant wait to be done with school, but my golf game has improved with the free time!!

Sweet, another bean counter! haha
I've got recruiting events for the CA firms for the next 2 weeks. Should be a bucket of fun.

We were selling printing here until recently - it is totally dead right now though.

I appreciate this kind of work- certainly has to be a calling from the Lord. I have been an elementary school counselor for 12 years and I love my job.
Thanks so much. Kids are such a blessing.

Training manager for the major packaged food company

Retired from the Navy, 25 years-give or take as CPO. Went to school on GI bill (what was left on it) and got an assoc in Turf Grass Mgmnt. Spent the next 17 years or so working on growing and killing grass on various course in the South. Retired now, but still get occasional consults on some of the older courses that don't have much budget. Keeps me in free golf and stuff.

I'm currently a student. I'm about to finish my second masters in biblical studies. I'm going on to a PhD next year and hope to teach on the university level. Prior to going back to school I was a massage therapist and I also made money here and there selling artwork. When I'm done with the PhD (and I'm back in practice) I might try my hand at Q-school. Being a professional golfer would be quite a bit of fun.

Accountant (Hospital not tax)

professional scapegoat

Mechanical Engineer

Systems Engineer - I work exclusively with VMware and Citrix products (and Microsoft Hyper-V, sometimes)

Hoist operator for RR Donnelley

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Soy estudiante.

Retired now but for 14 years owned and operated a Desktop Publishing Service Bureau.

Attorney, woo! Heh.

I manage a high-end A/V store in Houston. I work too many hours to get on the course much but spend a couple of hours on the range every day off.

Technology Coordinator

Technology Coordinator

For the local school district. Which means, server admin, network tech, exchange admin, web admin & designer, hardware tech, purchasing consultant and general hey you, this uses electricity, fix it guy.

Back