Hello from Penang, Malaysia

Nice to meet you

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard from abroad!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I traveled to Thailand last year, didn't see many golf courses in the regions I visited. Is travel safe in Malaysia ?

Yes it is safe. penang is the silicon valley of malaysia. we have chinese culture, indian & malay. plenty of good foods and cheap too. Places accorded with UNESCO heritage site are mostly safe. Come to visit to Penang and play golf with me.

Never been to Penang but one of my favorite dish is the Penang Curry =)

Neova, Penang curry in toronto? wow! wait till you tasted our local one :)

Penang is famous for hawker/street foods aka asian fast food. For USD3 you can be filled like having a 12" long subway sandwiches. no kidding.

Welcome to THP!

Neova, Penang curry in toronto? wow! wait till you tasted our local one :)

Penang is famous for hawker/street foods aka asian fast food. For USD3 you can be filled like having a 12" long subway sandwiches. no kidding.

That's how it was in Bangkok, 24 hours a day you could get great cheap eats on the street. The younger Gen. is so busy working sadly the fine art of Asian cooking is slowly slipping away.

Welcome aboard mate! How does that 30* hybrid work for you? I've never hit one and I'm curious.

Welcome aboard mate! How does that 30* hybrid work for you? I've never hit one and I'm curious.

My 30* hybrid give me about 140m distance and is a replacement for my 5-iron. Very forgiving club. I wish Nike made more higher loft hybrids. I dun mind having a bag of hybrids as long they made me money :clap:.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum! I love hawker food, especially Peranakan food in and around Singapore. Haven't been to Penang yet, just K-L and Malacca.

Selamat datang to THP Panjang!

Welcome to the forum! I love hawker food, especially Peranakan food in and around Singapore. Haven't been to Penang yet, just K-L and Malacca.
e

Bro jorge44, are u sure u're from vancouver? :)

Bro jorge44, are u sure u're from vancouver? :)

Yes, but like most here, I tend to wander a bit. Next time I'm in your part of the world, I'll bring golf clubs with me!

Welcome to THP, never been there but sounds great!

Back