Titleist Trivia Contest

dankil13

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
Thought I'd pass this along...

http://www.titleist.com/teamtitleis...eist-trivia-pga-tour-money-title-edition.aspx

The grand prize: A Limited Edition Team Titleist hat signed by Webb, a Titleist Pro V1x golf ball signed by Luke, one sleeve of Limited Edition Team TItleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls and a Limited Edition Team Titleist hat. Three (3) runner-ups will receive Limited Edition Team Titleist hats. (All prizes pictured below.)

3660.2011_2D00_simpson_2D00_donald_2D00_1.jpg

8562.0880.2011_5F00_2D00_5F00_tt_5F00_2D00_5F00_fitted_5F00_2D00_5F00_black.jpg

Here's the question: How many combined top-10 finishes have Luke and Webb recorded on the 2011 PGA Tour (not including the Children's Miracle Network Classic)?
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: To enter the contest, log in to your Team Titleist account and then reply to this blog post with the correct answer to the above question by Monday, Oct. 24, at 10 a.m. EST.

I entered this thing along with a zillion others, now I'll get another 200++ emails a week to go along with everything else that's important.

Im in!

I entered this thing along with a zillion others, now I'll get another 200++ emails a week to go along with everything else that's important.

I use my old AOL email account for these sites that I don't often log in to check.

Duh! Thanks for the advice, I've gota few old ones myself, now I'll tell my wife about that and really limit the "extra" stuff. Thanks again.

Im in! Team Titleist

My thoughts exactly

pretty sure it's 24 ​lol!
good luck THPer's!

Thanks for the contest! It's certainly a cool one!

Back