Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

It was more about the ODBG!!

But I am quick!! Like contintenal drift!

Duh what is a ODGB :D

P.S. One-T, I switched over to be like Uncle Daddy :thumb:. The man makes great sweet tea and plays Cleveland irons. It was a no brainer ...

2 shifts left!!! So freaking pumped!!

I sent a PM out to all the ladies and all the men who have ladies attending to see about arranging a group Spa Day on Saturday around 3pm. So make sure to check your emails and let me know what you think. Thanks!!! :smile:

Naw not me. I take a bath once a week whether I need to or not :thumb:

I sent a PM out to all the ladies and all the men who have ladies attending to see about arranging a group Spa Day on Saturday around 3pm. So make sure to check your emails and let me know what you think. Thanks!!! :smile:

Nerfny and I were talking about that last night. I know she is real excited to check out the Spa this time since she missed out in Sept.

I forwarded that onto my wife, I know she called and scheduled a couple of things for the weekend but I'm sure she'd be up for something.

I forwarded it to Mrs. AHA as well. Good thinking GG!

I can't take the credit for this it was Nerfny's idea. I just sent the messages. :smile:

It actually came from Ddec reminding me to book my spa appointment.

It actually came from Ddec reminding me to book my spa appointment.

Hes trying to get rid of you sinec we started a rumor that Tony Romo was signing autographs with no shirt on at the pool.

Just a quick FYI that looking at the extended forecast and it's looking oh so good. Not going to specifics so not to enrage the golf gods. :D

Hes trying to get rid of you sinec we started a rumor that Tony Romo was signing autographs with no shirt on at the pool.

he is?! Will you be a good friend and stand in line for me since I will be playing a second round of golf on Sat:friends:

he is?! Will you be a good friend and stand in line for me since I will be playing a second round of golf on Sat:friends:

Hahah. Thats funny. We both know that if Tony Romo was at the hotel signing autographs, you would run off the course....

Hahah. Thats funny. We both know that if Tony Romo was at the hotel signing autographs, you would run off the course....

I wouldn't run...I'd take the golf cart and get there fast. Of course I'd have to find where OEM was too. There's something about 1 groupie that just doesn't jive

Dang is that cookies in the oven I smell? oh yea it's coming all the way from New York to Georgia! Mary C is getting her act ready for next week :hungry:

Dang is that cookies in the oven I smell? oh yea it's coming all the way from New York to Georgia! Mary C is getting her act ready for next week :hungry:

These cookies are getting some crazy hype, they're like the Mashie of baked goods.

lol @ the Antonio Ramiro talk. Jake, OEM, and ddec would have old Antonio in a room, lathered in ranch.

These cookies are getting some crazy hype, they're like the Mashie of baked goods.

If they are anything like the sweet tea we keep hearing about we may be in trouble!

Back