2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

Headcover arrived on Friday. Looks great on the Si4.
headcover.jpg

Just now ordered mine. And the wait begins... (I hear Jeapordy music)

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

I started using mine but the magnets do not hold it on. It fell off twice while driving the cart luckily i found it both times. Looks like the magnets are too small. I have a Semore cover and the magnets in it are very strong.

I started using mine but the magnets do not hold it on. It fell off twice while driving the cart luckily i found it both times. Looks like the magnets are too small. I have a Semore cover and the magnets in it are very strong.

Contact GolferGal on this.

I got my replacement today. Perfect!

Just now ordered mine. And the wait begins... (I hear Jeapordy music)

haha..... You wont wait long GG is super fast and great with getting our stuff out to us.

Contact GolferGal on this.

I got my replacement today. Perfect!

Thanks Smallville! And yes, if anyone is having trouble with the magnets on the 2011 putter covers please contact me and we will be happy to exchange them. We are so sorry for any inconvenience but we are now aware of the issue and we want to make sure we do right by everyone.

Thanks Smallville! And yes, if anyone is having trouble with the magnets on the 2011 putter covers please contact me and we will be happy to exchange them. We are so sorry for any inconvenience but we are now aware of the issue and we want to make sure we do right by everyone.

Just wanted to update you on this, my cover fell off twice the first day but hasnt fallen off since, the magnets arent really strong but they are strong enough to hold it shut, they almost feel a little stronger now than when i first got it. I have about 5 or 6 rounds under my belt with no problems, these really look great out on course in the bag, i love it

Just wanted to update you on this, my cover fell off twice the first day but hasnt fallen off since, the magnets arent really strong but they are strong enough to hold it shut, they almost feel a little stronger now than when i first got it. I have about 5 or 6 rounds under my belt with no problems, these really look great out on course in the bag, i love it

I was just about to post the same thing. The magnets don't seem to be as strong as my other Seemore cover but they have not fallen off since my first round with it. Love the looks of this cover. Great job Seth And THP!!

I have read that these won't fit mallet style. Any chance next year's model will come in the mallet size?

I have read that these won't fit mallet style. Any chance next year's model will come in the mallet size?

No, unfortunately they will not. With minimum orders needed, we can only do one or the other, so we go with blade style as it also fits mid mallet.

Mine showed up last night!! No issues with the magnets from what I could see. Thanks Team THP!

Got mine today! 1 small problem........ I dont have a putter to put it on! Friday could be a rough demo day for the paycheck!

Got mine today! 1 small problem........ I dont have a putter to put it on! Friday could be a rough demo day for the paycheck!

I have that same problem! I have a few blades but nothing I want to game.

I thought you played the m7? It fits fine on the m7.

It fits great on the m7. But it already has a cover on it.

Take it off and use the THP one instead? That is what I did with my Si1.

I ordered mine on Wednesday and THP got it to my door, over 5,000 miles away, on A Saturday!!! THP and GG you are true professionals! Beautiful cover, and the magnets seem pretty strong to me.

View attachment 2527

Will these putter covers work on a Seemore FGP?

I really wish there were multiple colours! I love my white Limited!!

Have you considered any sort of holiday cover, or are you just sticking with yearly ones for now?

Back