Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Driver

Quick question, will the testers receive the CG black at the stock 46" shaft length or will they be able to have the club customized?

Dunno... likely the 46". As stated above (by Tadashi) cutting down the shaft would change the dynamics of the stick.. i.e. lower swingweight... likely to a D-0 for an inch to inch and a half. For me, I would what I had done with my other tools... without wasting time have it dismantled and spined by my guy.

Alex

Oooh, the Black....it's REALLY getting me excited for this testing process. And with my swing speed, this driver could help a LOT....this will be very interesting...can't wait to hear the reviews...

I am smitten with the looks. I am very excited for this testing. Lightweight drivers in my opinion are very tough to build and perhaps to fit. When do lightweight drivers stop being lightweight and more like a typical weighted driver? I cannot wait to read about how CG has worked to achieve this

This is very cool with the two part reveal, and the Cleveland Black driver is just so good looking and I think for many golfers a game changer. Good luck to everyone, and thank you to Cleveland Golf for this very cool round of testing.

This is awesome! I've been drooling over the CG Black driver ever since it was recently announced. Looking forward to seeing this one.

Way to go :thp: and :cleveland: on setting up this test!

I just landed and saw that the mystery driver was revealed! This is really exciting news. After listening to the episode in this driver the other day, I will be interested in the testers experiences with this club. I have to say that this is a beautiful driver!

Say whaaat?! Man, THP and Cleveland Golf bringing the Christmas in November with this round of testing. Can't wait to read some great testing posts.

I am very intrigued by this driver. It is one that I want to test out due to my swing speed and my struggles lately with driver. Can't wait to read the reviews.

Tap-in Talking

Cleveland and THP bringing it yet again! A very good hookup here, and this driver is all sorts of interesting. I'm loving the fact that we'll get to hear and see the results of a range of golfers with this club. I'm thinking we might see a wide range of results, but who knows?

I think 5 people are going to get the best looking driver on the market. Pretty cool of Cleveland to play along with forum members again.

Today is the day! Last night was exciting but I can't wait to see which forum members are testing this. Since it is aimed towards a specific golfer swing type, the testers an really have some fun trying different things with it and seeing what happens. Really looking forward to seeing if they see the distance gains that a few in FL already have.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Really looking forward to this test, I think the Black will be a beast in the right hands!

Today is the day. Really looking forward to this testing!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk

I dreamt about this last night. Picked up 20 yards off the tee. Even in my dreams I need the extra help.

Tapatalk

This is one bad looking driver! I enjoyed the Cleveland drivers at the outing last year. I think this one brings it even more!

This is an exciting day, I am anxious to see who the testers will be and to see how this driver compares to what they are currently gaming. Good luck again to all who submitted their names and thank you to Cleveland Golf and THP for another great testing opportunity.

Thanks to Cleveland for bringing this driver to the table and letting our members have a chance to test it out. I am really looking forward to the feedback. Thanks to THP for making this happen. Good luck and have fun with this driver for those who get selected to test it out.

Today is the day!!!!Any chance of announcing before I leave for school, lol.

Oh man, I can't wait to hear who is testing this beauty...

Lot of excitement building here! This is going to be a really good testing process. The testers will have their hands full covering every angle of this driver!

I love the looks of this driver and am really looking forward to the reviews !

I'm really excited to see who gets selected and to see this one in action. JB's testing really has me intrigued even though I may technically fall outside of the optimal SS. I just barely fall outside it lol.

I don't know why, but I didn't expect it to be the CG Black. Pretty sure this will be a great thread to follow.

I don't know why, but I didn't expect it to be the CG Black. Pretty sure this will be a great thread to follow.

Same here dude. I hope we see at least 1 100+. I just can't imagine a few MPH over the recommended SS to yield a disappointing result. Obviously some cases yes but I think maybe tempo? I don't know, I'm excited for this one!

I had a feeling it would be, especially with the way Cleveland is really pushing the entire Black line right now. And, I agree, this will be a great testing thread, I am sure there will be some great information given that will really help a lot of people that have struggles hitting driver.

Back