The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes, I am starving. Had a terrible night last night with the baby being up. I'm tired. I have a 2 o'clock conference call that's quite important and then I have to make an hour drive after that conference. I'm thinking I need a Subway samich and a Root Beer.

Root beer is my favorite drink. Nothing better than a dozen taquitos along with a root beer.

I am so ready for work to be over with for the day. I am going to the Brewing Store and picking up two recipes for brewing on Sunday.

Root beer is my favorite drink. Nothing better than a dozen taquitos along with a root beer.

There was this place near my parents when they lived in Alabama that had root beer on tap. It was pretty good dude.

I just discovered Incognito Mode on the Chrome Browser. Basically it looks like its so I can look at webpages and my wife wont be able to see the history. Cool.

I just discovered Incognito Mode on the Chrome Browser. Basically it looks like its so I can look at webpages and my wife wont be able to see the history. Cool.

And how does one do that, lol

I love Subway, and W.E. have you tried the veggie patty samich? I love that thing. Especially with Southwest sauce on it. Hey 2shoes, send me some gift cards or coupons or something man!

If you are offering, I am certainly no above taking. Subway is the only viable option by my work. Eat it 5 days a week.
It's a little late for me to get you some help for tomorrow :D, but I'll work on something for you guys.

Sorry to hear you were up all night TC. Man I remember those nights, and even more so the next day at work. I sure hope to heck this conference call is about some exciting announcement or you're doing all the talking...otherwise I'd love to be on the line when the ZZZ zzz ZZZ starts!

Subway. Blah. Thats my last choice of places to eat. Ok maybe before burger king and McDonald's but only when they don't have the mcrib

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Shift + CTRL + N A window comes up with a little spy guy in the top left hand corner. How did I not know about this before? Its like a whole new world just opened up for me.

I love Subway, and W.E. have you tried the veggie patty samich? I love that thing. Especially with Southwest sauce on it. Hey 2shoes, send me some gift cards or coupons or something man!
I havent heard of that, but im not above eating a veggie burger, I can put those things down with the best of them.

Im about to head over to Subway and see if they have them.

Best invention ever haha. You select it by clicking the little wrench at the top right of the page in Chrome.

Wife just sent me a text that we are going to one of my favorite restaurants on Long Boat Key tonight for my brother-in-laws B-Day. Two words: Lobster Tacos.

WARNING! Epic banter away colonel'ing is about to commence:

It's a little late for me to get you some help for tomorrow :D, but I'll work on something for you guys.

Sorry to hear you were up all night TC. Man I remember those nights, and even more so the next day at work. I sure hope to heck this conference call is about some exciting announcement or you're doing all the talking...otherwise I'd love to be on the line when the ZZZ zzz ZZZ starts!

Dude, it's very exciting. I'm launching a new product to sell to car dealers! Yipee! They are the nicest people in the whole wide world, and they are SOOO easy to sell. I'm lying.

Subway. Blah. Thats my last choice of places to eat. Ok maybe before burger king and McDonald's but only when they don't have the mcrib

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Stupid texan hate right there!

I havent heard of that, but im not above eating a veggie burger, I can put those things down with the best of them.

Im about to head over to Subway and see if they have them.

Dude, you have to ask for the veggie patty. I like spinach, tomato, pickle and southwest sauce on mine. Good stuff.

Best invention ever haha. You select it by clicking the little wrench at the top right of the page in Chrome.

Thanks. Guess what I'll be doing at home later tonight. Bow chicka wow wow

Wife just sent me a text that we are going to one of my favorite restaurants on Long Boat Key tonight for my brother-in-laws B-Day. Two words: Lobster Tacos.

I just leaked a little.

There was this place near my parents when they lived in Alabama that had root beer on tap. It was pretty good dude.

Man that would be heaven!!!!! There was a place when I lived in tucson that had it. Different experience. Do you do the RBC rootbeer out your way?

Man that would be heaven!!!!! There was a place when I lived in tucson that had it. Different experience. Do you do the RBC rootbeer out your way?

Yes. We are a civilized nation east of the Big River Tmod.

You know what. I just finished my root beer and it was so good. It makes me want vanilla ice cream.

Tmod, Imma eat some Mexican tomorrow night for supper, just for you dude. I might even change up my order this time. I always get tacos but tomorrow night, I'm getting fluatas bro. Shrimp ones.

Two more things....

I had this rootbeer beer type beer at a beer tasting event. Holy crao. It was amazing.

Second, would you spend $100 on sweatshirt just for comfort?

I'm jealous. Id demolish some lobster right now. In honor of your post I'm gonna go annihilate some stone crabs tonight.

--
tapatalk

Yes. We are a civilized nation east of the Big River Tmod.

You know what. I just finished my root beer and it was so good. It makes me want vanilla ice cream.

Tmod, Imma eat some Mexican tomorrow night for supper, just for you dude. I might even change up my order this time. I always get tacos but tomorrow night, I'm getting fluatas bro. Shrimp ones.

AMAZING DUDE!!!!!! I feel honored brohammer. I haven't had mexican in about a week. Going to get some tonight. I'm going to chug a rootbeer in 45 mins for you as well..

Two more things....

I had this rootbeer beer type beer at a beer tasting event. Holy crao. It was amazing.

Second, would you spend $100 on sweatshirt just for comfort?

1. I've never had root beer beer, but I'm incredibly jealous.
2. No effing way! That's something women do bro. We go cheap on the sweats so we can justify equipment purchases.

Dudes, I love how we all honor each other by eating stuff. We are a tight knit group.

*cookie's gonna slay some carrot later*

My new roommate just arrived. He's one esox's people.

--
tapatalk

My new roommate just arrived. He's one esox's people.

--
tapatalk

He's robust and smells funny? Or is it that he just talks funny? I love those Wiscansin accents. They sound so funny to me.

WTC is everyone? Today's been weird.

He's robust and smells funny? Or is it that he just talks funny? I love those Wiscansin accents. They sound so funny to me.

The second one. I chuckle at him. He hasn't mentioned cheese or lindegans yet though, I wonder if he's an impostor

--
tapatalk

I don't know what it is about Friday's, but they are always slow on THP. I'm trying to get some work done, then I have a meeting and then I'm peacing out early to go hit the course woooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back