Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I love my team, so much I have given them all nicknames...

Team Trevino

Mary "my cookies bring all the boys (and girls) to the yard" C
true "Gary McCord's stache and golf game" temper
inter "scratch handicappers got nutin' on me" looper
Mike "I know you are but what am I?" dean
ad "the silent assassin" willingham
And myself
The "can hit it 300y, but can't make a 3' putt" Belbs

Dear one-T... Happy to be going this year! And my team rocks! All the teams rock actually, but just slightly less than ours.

actually, my team is awesome. Everyone else is gonna be sucky

I am glad all the teams have been announced and everybody knows that Team Watson is going to win. Thanks for coming!

Team Trevino

And myself

LMAO at our nicknames! LOVE 'EM. And don't worry about the 3' putting, you drive it 300yds and I'll drop the pebbles.

I am glad all the teams have been announced and everybody knows that Team Watson is going to win. Thanks for coming!

You sir, are on crack. Your team is full of newbs (a great thing) so they will exhaust themselves by the end of demo day. They will be too tired to actually swing when it matters.

One-t you are awesome, morning my friend

good morning my friend. Hey, since your in orlando...do me a favor. GO outside and take a deep breath and let everyone else know what it smells like. I will do the same and let you know what awesome smells like. Everyone else is not awesome. I will loan out some awesomeness to my teammates for the outing. Only to be returned with victory, beer, and cigs!

good morning my friend. Hey, since your in orlando...do me a favor. GO outside and take a deep breath and let everyone else know what it smells like. I will do the same and let you know what awesome smells like. Everyone else is not awesome. I will loan out some awesomeness to my teammates for the outing. Only to be returned with victory, beer, and cigs!

One-T, that is not awesomeness you are smelling my friend. That is something entirely different. Now if you had some plants you wanted to help grow you can use some of that same stuff and it should do the trick...lol

I am actually in route to DC but my awesomeness that you gave me travels well.

WR that was good made me laugh on this plane.

Team Trevino

And myself

I can't wait to go to the yard. I want to try these cookies...

You sir, are on crack. Your team is full of newbs (a great thing) so they will exhaust themselves by the end of demo day. They will be too tired to actually swing when it matters.

Incorrect. I will exhaust myself in trying to play 45 holes in one day like a couple of other people will be doing. A demo day on the other hand? Nah.

Incorrect. I will exhaust myself in trying to play 45 holes in one day like a couple of other people will be doing. A demo day on the other hand? Nah.

Your skipping the demo day?

Your skipping the demo day?

Oh God no! I thought there was a group of people who were wanting to get in 45 holes at some point. Did that group not fully come together?

People saying they won't hit too many balls at Demo Day is like me saying I won't drink too much. It sounds nice, but it's just not going to happen.

Oh God no! I thought there was a group of people who were wanting to get in 45 holes at some point. Did that group not fully come together?

There are some who are arriving early and will get some rounds in... there are others who are planning to play multiple rounds on Sat/Sun. I know 36 was mentioned not sure about 45. Just keep checking the Outing thread and all your answers will be there.

I know for a fact I'll hit too many balls at demo day. I did the first one and every one since.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

I think that may be a Saturday or Sunday thing....definitely not happening Friday. Think there was even talk of trying that on Thursday.

There are some who are arriving early and will get some rounds in... there are others who are planning to play multiple rounds on Sat/Sun. I know 36 was mentioned not sure about 45. Just keep checking the Outing thread and all your answers will be there.

That's what I thought too and I just skimmed the outing thread around the pg750'ish range to find it. Gave up after about 10 pages lol.

Time permitting after activities on Saturday or Sunday, I'll give a run at the 45 hole challenge if someone would care to join.

Kiss of death....Love it.

Yes, but Team Faldo is Michael and everyone else is Fredo

We will be so awesome we will be pissing excellence....or all the liquor we consumed the night before.

Sorry but playing 45 holes just sounds ludicrous to me. Last year we barely managed 36 and it was exhausting at that. 45 = not outing approved.

Sorry but playing 45 holes just sounds ludicrous to me. Last year we barely managed 36 and it was exhausting at that. 45 = not outing approved.

It'll all depend on other meetups and stuff. I want to meet a lot of people and have a good time with people so I'll do what I can to find that happy medium of playing and mingling. Unlimited is fun, but meeting people and hanging out is more fun. I've done 36 in a day before though and felt fine, 45 wouldn't be an issue if I had the lighting.

It'll all depend on other meetups and stuff. I want to meet a lot of people and have a good time with people so I'll do what I can to find that happy medium of playing and mingling. Unlimited is fun, but meeting people and hanging out is more fun. I've done 36 in a day before though and felt fine, 45 wouldn't be an issue if I had the lighting.

I agree. I'm all for getting my money's worth too but within reason. At least within my reason. Plus we can't have old farts like OG crapping out before his team even has a chance to lose.

I agree. I'm all for getting my money's worth too but within reason. At least within my reason. Plus we can't have old farts like OG crapping out before his team even has a chance to lose.

Exactly! He may require a nap between 9 holes. I'm sure that will need to be factored in for team Nicklaus

Exactly! He may require a nap between 9 holes. I'm sure that will need to be factored in for team Nicklaus

That puts team Nicklaus at a distinct disadvantage right from the start. They better bring plenty of food, drink and know where all the bathrooms are located. It's like they're already a half man down.

Back